You pay NO BOOKING FEES when booked using this web-site and get free payment protection.
Imagine staying in your own secluded Cornish cottage on a National Trust farm on the dramatic North Cornish coast with breathtaking walks starting from your front door and enjoying un-interrupted views across wooded valleys and fields to the sea.
Set to one side of the unmade farm track to Lower Tresmorn farm, the cottage is surrounded by a lawn and fenced garden. Sleeping up to 5 guests in one double and one twin room (plus a "Put You Up Guest Bed"), this is a traditional, white-washed Cornish farm cottage.
You enter the front door into the cosy sitting room with a wood burning stove set in a granite hearth and really snug and comfortable sofas. This leads into the beamed dining room with a dining table and chairs. The well-equipped kitchen is set on the left of the front door and stairs divide at the top to the two bedrooms and bathroom with all the facilities, plus wonderful coastal views!
Further facilities included at Lower Tresmorn Cottage include:
• Electric cooker with grill and microwave oven.
• Fridge freezer, dishwasher and washing machine.
• Toaster, electric kettle and iron.
• Travel cot (linen is not supplied) & High Chair.
• Digital flat screen television and DVD player.
• Garden furniture.
• Heating is provided by ample electric fires and night storage heaters and a woodburner.
• Bed linen, except for the travel cot.
• Night storage heating is inclusive in the rental from the end of September to the end of April.
The following is not included, and will be subject to a charge:
• Towels (these can be provide for overseas guests at £6/person/week)
• Electricity is charged at cost by meter reading.
• Coal and logs are available at cost.
|8th February-22nd February||Half Term||
|22nd February-4th April||Late Winter||
|4th April-18th April||Easter||
|18th April-8th May||Spring||
|8th May-23rd May||Late Spring||
|23rd May-30th May||Half Term||
|30th May-4th July||Early Summer||
|4th July-11th July||Mid Summer||
|11th July-29th August||High Summer||
|29th August-26th September||Late Summer||
|26th September-17th October||Early Autumn||
|17th October-31st October||Half Term||
|31st October-19th December||Autumn/Winter||
|19th December-2nd January||Christmas/New Year||
|Wood stove||Washing machine||Parking|
|Living room||Hairdryer||Ironing board|
|Away from it all||Family||Farm holidays|