You pay NO BOOKING FEES when booked using this web-site and get free payment protection.
The flat is on the Lower Ground Floor in a terraced Victorian building. Access is via own entrance on the Lower Ground Floor. Spacious and able to accommodate 3 adults it consists;
• Entrance Hall
• Open Plan Reception Room with dinning for 6
• Kitchen fully equipped
• Bedroom (1) with king size (5ft) bed with wardrobe and ensuite bathroom
• Bedroom (2) with large single bed (3’ft 6”) & wardrobe
• Bathroom (1) is en-suite with walk in shower, WC & basin
• Bathroom (2) with shower, WC & basin
The flat is fully furnished and is fully equipped with;
• Washing Machine – please note no dryer but we provide airers and there is a laundry around the corner from the flat which have large industrial driers for minimal cost.
• Cutlery & crockery, Pots & Pans
• Flat screen TV
• Free Wireless Broadband Access
• Handsoap and Shower Gel
• Linen & Towels are provided
The flat is located in Addison Gardens West Kensington W14 a residential area of London close to Holland Park and Olympia. The location is serviced by 3 Underground Stations - Shepherds Bush (Central Line), Olympia (District Line) or Hammersmith (Piccadilly Line) which are all within easy access. There are also numerous buses to central London locations, such as Marble Arch, Oxford Street, High Street Kensington, South Kensington, Westminster, Victoria. The flats are within walking distance or a bus ride to Portobello Market and fashionable Holland Park. There are shops, cafes, bars, restaurants and pubs in the immediate area as well as the large Westfield shopping centre, cinema complex. The flat is within easy reach of Heathrow or Gatwick airport.
|Standard Daily Rates||Rates (Mon-Wed)||£150|
|Standard Daily Rates||Rates Weekend (Thurs-Sun)||£175|
|Standard Weekly Rate||Week Rates||£900|
|May-August||Summer Weekly Rates||£950|
|21/12/17-05/01/18||Christmas & New Year Rates||£975|