Please contact the owner directly to confirm the price and
You pay NO BOOKING FEES when booked using this web-site and get free payment protection.
The Annexe is a first floor apartment adjoining the owner's home in an extremely quiet location within Thorpe St Andrew. It is approximately 2 miles from the city centre and the train station. The apartment is stylish and offers a large sitting/dining room, kitchen, en-suite bathroom, double bedroom, a south-facing balcony and free WiFi. The lounge/dining room offers a comfortable sofa and side table as well as a coffee table and flat screen, Freeview TV and DVD player should you wish to bring some of your own films to watch. Whilst the kitchen is compact it is well equipped and offers everything needed to make a tasty meal. The balcony offers a perfect place to enjoy breakfast, afternoon tea or a sun-downer whilst looking over the private and mature garden (professionally designed in 2011) and watching out for the owls and bats that call the wooded dell (the garden backs onto) their home. The bedroom boasts a pocket sprung king-size bed and reading lights, which are both multi angle and brightness adjustable. There is a cupboard offering plenty of hanging space and a chest of drawers. The en-suite has a shower over bath, basin, WC and heated towel rail. The bed is made up for arrival with crisp white linens. Fluffy bath towels, tea towels and hand towels are provided along with local tea and coffee (milk and sugar also) for that well deserved cuppa when first arrived. Basic supplies are also provided, as is off-road parking for one car. Just a short walk from The Annexe is a choice of excellent pubs located on the banks of the River Wensum, which is perfect to sit and watch the passing boats from the riverside.
The Annexe is superb for couples and those seeking to holiday in a haven of peace and tranquillity, but central to all that Norwich and Norfolk can offer. Norwich has many places of interest, including museums, galleries, cathedrals, good shopping and a wide choice of eateries. Within easy travelling from this Norwich cottage apartment are the attractive Norfolk Broads, and all of Norfolk's beautiful coastline. A welcoming apartment for a relaxing city or country break. Details 1st floor apartment Self catering 2 person occupancy (max) Non Smoking No pets allowed Near to River Near to City Pubs within 500 meters Restaurants within 1 kilometre Supermarket within 2.5 kilometres Off-road parking for 1 car Kitchen Lounge/Diner Balcony Bedroom Bathroom Heating Towels Bed Linen Hairdryer Iron & board Super speed Wireless Internet Hob Oven Microwave Toaster Kettle Fridge Freezer Utensils Crockery Table Dining chairs Sofa Bath with Shower over Basin WC TV DVD player Garden Furniture Wheelchair inaccessible
Terms & Conditions Bookings are Mon to Fri, Mon to Mon, Fri to Mon or Fri to Fri. Entry is from 4pm and the property must be vacated by 10am 25% non-refundable deposit required to secure the booking Remaining 75% is payable no later than 6 weeks prior to arrival, or risk of losing booking Payment is by bank transfer or Paypal (fees payable) Should a booking need to be cancelled, the deposit will be lost. Cancellation up to 6 weeks and 1 day before the hire commencement date, no further fees required. Cancellation notified 31 days prior to hire commencement date 50% of full cost will be refunded (less fees). Cancellation 30 days or less prior to the hire commencement date all fees will be lost.
PLEASE ENSURE ADEQUATE INSURANCE IS IN PLACE BEFORE BOOKING.