You pay NO BOOKING FEES when booked using this web-site and get free payment protection.
Tor View, at Sorrento is a newly refurbished apartment, peacefully situated in the heart of Torquay.
Sorrento is situated on a high elevation in the heart of Torbay. It is understood the neighbourhood was originally developed in Victorian times for high ranking Naval officers and London businessmen who wanted a seaside retreat.
Today, the real beauty is that Tor View is located in a quiet and secluded neighbourhood, yet just a short walk to the harbour, town centre and beach as well as being ideally situated for exploring further afield.
Tor View has two double bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen, lounge and off-street parking as well as lovely views across the town with Dartmoor in the distance.
Amenities and benefits:-
• Ideally situated and under a 10-minute walk to the beach, harbour and town
• Great location to explore further afield including Dartmoor
• Off street parking for one vehicle and further on street unrestricted parking in the road
• Two double bedrooms with king size beds – one of the bedrooms can have two singles if required
• Brand new kitchen with all amenities including dishwasher and washing machine
• Lounge with large screen Smart flat TV and Netflix
• Dining area
• Newly refitted bathroom with lovely shower
• Communal gardens
• Amazing views over the town with far reaching views to Dartmoor – Lovely sunsets can be enjoyed from the lounge
If you are looking for a quality yet quiet holiday home where you can have easy access to local amenities yet still be able to explore further afield then Tor View will be an ideal choice.
Being refurbished in 2019 guests will benefit from brand new and high-quality furnishings and fittings.
Contact us for a price. The Simply Owners price will always be better value than booking through another medium, guaranteed.
Please do ask if you have any questions and we will be happy to help.
|01/01/2020 to 31/12/2019||Base Rate||
£85 per night
|18/07/2020 to 02/09/2019||Summer Holidays||
£875 per week
|03/04/2020 to 24/04/2020||Easter||
£650 per week
|Coffee maker||Toaster||Dining seats|
|Linens provided||Washing machine||Parking|
|Living room||Hairdryer||Ironing board|
|Adventure||Away from it all||Budget|