You pay NO BOOKING FEES when booked using this web-site and get free payment protection.
REFUNDS due to COVID-19
If there is still a national lockdown preventing you from travelling to the cottage for your holiday, or the strict levels of Tiers prevent you from leaving your Tier to get to Weymouth, then you will be refunded the entire cost of your holiday.
Mariner's View cottage is situated at the southern-most point of Weymouth, just before the causeway that leads to Portland. The Fleet nature reserve (good bird-watching) and Chesil Beach are just across the road. From the cottage windows, there are wonderful views of the sea, yachts and windsurfers, all backed by the distinctive outline of Portland. Smallmouth Bay, with rocks and a little sandy beach and the coast line of Portland Harbour are 3 minutes walk away. The South West Coast path and Rodwell Trail (one of Julia Bradbury's Railway Walks) pass close to the front door. The National Sailing Academy in Portland Harbour (which hosted the 2012 Sailing Olympics) can be seen from the cottage windows.
* 2-bedrooms, mid-terrace, 19th century cottage. Sleeps 4.
* Family-friendly: travel cot, high chair, stair gate, optional child bed guard, toy box, books and games.
* Spacious lounge and dining room, inter-linked through an archway.
* Smart TV, DVD, DAB radio/Bluetooth speakers.
* Free WiFi internet connection.
* Kitchen: fridge, freezer, electric oven/gas hob, washing machine, dishwasher, microwave, iron/ironing board, and every bit of kitchen
equipment you can think of.
* Back door into courtyard for hanging out washing, plus patio table and chairs.
* Front bedroom: full-size double bed (with wonderful views of sea and Chesil Beach).
* Second bedroom: 2 full-size single beds.
* Bathroom: upstairs, with shower over bath, WC, wash hand basin, grab handle on tiled wall above the bath.
* LINEN: All bed linen and bath towels are provided, and beds made up ready for you.
Grocer's shop, pub, angling and fishing tackle shops, bank, restaurants.
Parking: There are parking spaces at the back of the terrace, first come/first served. You will be sent a map showing the best place.
Children can play outside at the front perfectly safely, as it's for access only for the neighbours. Nearby buses run every 10 minutes into the town centre and sea front, or in the other direction to Portland.
PETS: Sorry, but no pets allowed in the cottage.
SMOKIING: No smoking is allowed inside the cottage.
FOR ENQUIRIES AND BOOKING: Send an email to email@example.com, or click on the blue "Message Owner" tab near the top of this site.
REVIEWS: Trip Advisor reviews - 11 x 5star reviews.
|10 Oct - 24 Oct||Off-peak||
|24 Oct - 31 Oct||Half-term||
|31 Oct - 19 Dec||Off-peak||
|19 Dec - 9 Jan 2021||Xmas and NY||
|9 Jan - 13 Feb||Off-peak||
|13 Feb - 3 April||Off-peak||
|3 April - 17 April||Easter||
|17 April - 1 May||Off-peak||
|1 May - 29 May||Spring bank holidays||
|29 May - 12 June||Peak season||
|12 June - 26 June||Peak season||
|26 June - 10 July||Peak season||
|10 July 17 July||Peak season||
|17 July - 28 Aug||Peak season||
|28 Aug - 4 Sept||Peak season||
|4 Sept - 11 Sept||Peak season||
|11 Sept - 18 Sept||Peak season||
|18 Sept - 25 Sept||Peak season||
|25 Sept - 2 Oct||Off-peak||
|2 Oct - 23 Oct||Off-peak||
|23 Oct - 30 Oct||Half-term||
|30 Oct - 18 Dec||Off-peak||
|18 Dec - 8 Jan 2022||Xmas and New Year||
|Toaster||Dining seats||Dining room|
|Washing machine||Parking||Living room|