You pay NO BOOKING FEES when booked using this web-site and get free payment protection.
Our apartment is in central Woolacombe on the beautiful North Devon coast. The beach, shops, cafes, restaurants and bars are all within a stone’s throw of the apartment. The apartment which is on the ground floor (from street level) has two bedrooms, sleeps four and is a two minute walk from the three mile long main beach consists of:
- one double bedroom with kingsize bed and firm orthopaedic mattress, wardrobes with wooden hangers, chest of drawers, two bedside cabinets and bedside lights, an alarm clock and hairdryer;
- one twin bedroom with two single beds , chest of drawers, wardrobe, bedside cabinet and bedside light;
- lounge/dinning room with Smart TV, stereo, DVD player, sofas, dining table and dining chairs;
- bathroom with bath with shower over and toilet. Bath sheets, shower mat and hand towels are provided;
- well equipped large kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, washing machine, electric cooker, gas hob, toaster and fridge/freezer;
- two south facing balconies, one suitable for two people and one that comfortably seats four;
- dedicated off road parking space for one car;
- access to a separate storage facility suitable for bicyles, golf equipment, surf boards (max. 10 ft) and hanging wet stuits;
- cotton bed linen is provided with two pillows per person; and
- WiFi is available through the apartment.
A travel cot and high chair are also provided.
The front door to the accommodation is at street level. The parking space is easy to access but is at basement level that requires climbing a small rise and number of steps to reach the front door of the accommodation. The storage area is also at this lower level.
With prior arrangement we will accept a dog except during July and August. There is an additional charge of £15 if you want to bring your dog and this is to cover additional cleaning costs.
Woolacombe is an excellent destination for a holiday. The local Tourist Information Office is located on the Esplanade and they will be able to offer guidance on all local attractions. Here is an overview of some of the local towns and villages:
The main beach is about three miles long and offers fantastic surf conditions and safe bathing for all with surf lessons and equipment hire widley available. Barricane beach (to the right of the main beach) is a shell beach which during the summer serves lovely Sri Lankan curries most evenings.
There are a number of pubs, cafes and restaurants within the village and most welcome children. During the summer season there is also a selection of takeaways open. Shops cater for all and you will probably find they cater for all of your holiday needs.
The next bay from Woolacombe with a number of small sheltered bays. The Heritage Centre contains details of the local history. A further selection of cafes, pubs and restaurants are available.
A small village near to Croyde with two excellent pubs.
A pretty village with a selection of cafes, restaurants and bars. The village centre is about a mile from the beach which is a firm favourite with surfers.
A village located about 10 miles away with a good selection of shops and eateries. On the outskirts of the village are the burrows which neighbour Saunton Sands.
The capital of North Devon with a large shopping centre including the famous ‘Butchers’ Row’. The Pannier Market is also well worth visiting, especially on a Friday which is the main ‘local produce’ day. Barnstaple has a leisure centre with swimming pool and a museum. A large selection of pubs, restaurants and cafes.
Located about 5 miles away, Ilfracombe is a Victorian seaside resort and is the nearest town to Woolacombe. Again Ilfracombe has a wide selection of places to eat and drink and is currently home to ‘Verity’.
|18th July - 28th August 2020||Weekly rate||
£925 + £100 refundable security deposit
|29th August - 4th September 2020||Weekly rate||
£705 + £100 refundable security deposit
|12th September - 18th December 2020||Weekly rate||
£390 + £100 refundable security deposit
|Children Welcome||Pets Welcome|
|Microwave||Pantry item||Coffee maker|
|Toaster||Dining seats||Dining room|
|Washing machine||Tumble dryer||Parking|
|Living room||Hairdryer||Ironing board|
|Adventure||Away from it all||Family|