Owner managed and with fully flexible arrival and departure dates, Chalet Les Jumelles is located in the prestigious residential area of Les Pecles just 1 km from the centre of Chamonix. The Chalet faces Mont Blanc directly and boasts fantastic breath taking views of the Mont Blanc Massif and glaciers. The chalet is surrounded by a wooden terrace and balcony facing the Mont Blanc with a garden and just 3 minutes walk from Les Gaillands Lake and climbing crag. This is an ideal chalet for 2-3 families as the living area is very spacious. There is a flat screen TV with DVD player, Ipod connection, Wifi Access.
In a nutshell:
* 7 bedrooms, quality luxury King size (in 5 of the 7 bedrooms), twins or single beds.
* 7 bathrooms 5 with hand carved wooden sinks.
* Additional bedroom with ensuite shower and double bed
* Large boot and equipment room with underfloor heating.
* Fully equipped refurnished kitchen (2016), La Canche cooker range, Gas hob and electric oven & microwave.
* Large Magimix Food Processor
* Fridge-Freezer, Dishwasher, Washing Machine, Coffee Machine,Toaster, Raclette and Fondue.
* Spacious communal area with log burning fire, comfy leather sofas.
* Old oak dining table with leather chairs to seat 14
* Wi-fi available throughout free of charge, UK Sateliite & French TV, DVD
* Ample parking for several cars.
* Pre-arrival concierge service.
* Meet & Greet with essentials Welcome Hamper.
* Bedlinen, Bath & Hand towels, complimentary toiletries.
* All Utilities & Log supply.
* End of stay clean.
Extras available (at additional charge) - airport transfers, in-valley transport, pre-arrival shopping service and wine delivery, additional towels, linen and logs. Mid-stay cleaning service.
Catering can be provided if requested including:
* Equipment collection & return.
* Minibus transport service for ski drop and collection both in the valley and to Italy, Switzerland
* Provision of locally known Mountain Guide and Ski Instructors.
* Hearty breakfast with daily cooked option.
* 3 course evening meal on 5 or 6 evenings, with wine beer & soft drinks included.
* 2 Course High Tea for the children also available.
* Daily afternoon refreshments, unlimited Tea & Coffee.
* Luxury Molton Brown toiletries, bathrobes, regular towel change.
Our rentals are totally flexible and are for a minimum of 3 nights with the exception of 5 nights in high season periods such as Christmas, New Year, February Half Term and Easter.
We are aware that many people are concerned about their bookings and the impact of coronavirus on their holiday.
We have received many enquiries about booking terms and conditions
Holidaymaker bookings are made directly with property owners. Each property owner will have individual cancellation policies and local coronavirus information.
Please enquire directly with the respective owners as to the current situation with any bookings.
As we receive new information and guidance from government we will update this information.
Taking any lockdowns or local restrictions into account, we expect holidaymakers and homeowners to follow current government advice with regard to booking rental properties.
Our website remains 100% functional without any restrictions for:
The Simply Owners Team
- Holidaymakers to contact owners about existing bookings.
- Holidaymakers to contact owners about future bookings, past any lockdown or restrictive period.
- Councils and keyworkers to contact owners regarding accommodation for NHS staff and other individuals in need.