You pay NO BOOKING FEES when booked using this web-site and get free payment protection.
Seytroux and Le Cret are south facing.The apartment which sleeps max 10 has stunning views out to the surrounding mountains and looks down into the beautiful valley of Seytroux and the town of St Jean D’Aulps. The penthouse apartment is large, spacious and sunny.A superb renovation completed in 2014, superb views, lots of character beams as well as a great modern finish. Underfloor heating and all modern amenities .
There are only 10 apartments within this old farmhouse - very quiet and in a small hamlet with residential chalets at a distance from the farmhouse.
It is situated in the small hamlet of Le Cret above Seytroux which is 2 km away. There are many walks within the local area and ski lifts at Ardent with free parking is only 10 minutes drive away.Morzine is 15 minutes away and Les gets 20 minutes.
There is a bar/restaurant/shop at Seytroux which also has free WiFi. It is close to the Porte du Soleil ski areas of St Jean D'Aulps, Avoriaz, Morzine and Les gets providing over 160 km of skiing both in France and Switzerland.
There are many activities close by for skiers, walkers, cyclists, mountain bikers, horse riders, kayakers, river rafting, and lots of family activities. Lakes at Montriond (10 minutes away) and Les Gets with plenty of restaurants and shopping in the surrounding areas. Le cret is a peaceful hamlet but close to all the activity.
The apartment is not suitable for mountain bikers or cyclists as we have no facility for either storing or washing bikes.
Plenty of good local restaurants and a small and large Carrefour supermarket all within a 10 minute drive. The apartment is an hour and a half drive from Geneva airport either via Thonon (preferred) or Les gets. You will need a car!
Description of Le Cret apartment
• This large, sun filled apartment was built as 1 of 10 new apartments within an old farmhouse nestling in the hills above Seytroux and the town of St Jean D’Aulps which is 2 km away. The new renovation of our apartment was completed in 2014 .
Seytroux has a bar/restaurant with free Wi- Fi and small shop. There are magnificent views of the surrounding mountains and the valley of Seytroux. The apartment is very big and spacious and is situated on the second floor. It is very light and airy and has many old beams, particularly in the 2 upstairs bedrooms and bathrooms giving it a lot of character.There is a wooden balcony where you can sit and admire the views with a glass of wine or a coffee!
• The apartment sleeps 10 and comprises the main living area and 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms all en – suite, plus an additional toilet in the living area. There is a double sofa bed which sleeps 2 in the lounge.
• There is a very large open plan living area with lounge, dining area and fully fitted kitchen including electric cooker and hob, fridge freezer, microwave and dishwasher.
• Underfloor heating covers the whole of this floor. There is also a utility room with washing machine and drier.
• On this floor is the main bedroom with a queen sized bed and lots of storage. En- suite bathroom of shower, basin and toilet.
• A wooden staircase leads to the mezzanine area where the 2 other bedrooms and bathrooms are.
• Mezzanine area: Bedroom 2 is the family room with 2 single beds which can be pushed together to make a large double bed and a bunk bed- sleeping 4 in total. The bathroom comprises large shower, basin and toilet.
• Bedroom 3 has 2 single beds and a bathroom comprising shower, basin and toilet. It is possible to move the 2 single beds together to make a double bed- there are beams by the bed! It is full of character!
• Both bedrooms 2 and 3 have electric wall heaters . There are skylights in each bedroom.
• Off the entrance hall to the apartments there is a large lockable ski locker for the apartment where skis, boots poles and snowboards must be left.
• The apartment is about a 10 minute drive to free parking at Ardent where a lift accesses Avoriaz and hence all the Morzine / Avoriaz area and the Swiss pistes. Morzine is about 15 minutes drive away.
• The area is the Haute Savoie and has some of the best skiing and the largest number of pistes in France; it is also a major mountain biking, cycling and walking area in the Spring, Summer and Autumn.
• Lifts are open from December to the end of April and again from middle of June to end of September.
Please note that there is no Wi-Fi in the apartment but free Wi-Fi is available a few minutes drive away at Bar in Seytroux. There is English TV and we have over 200 DVD.s .
|7.12.2019 - 20.12.2019||winter||
|21.12.2019-4.1.2020||Christmas and New Year||
|4.01 2020 - 15.02.2020||Ski season||
|15.02.2020-22.02.2020||Ski season half term weekk||
|25.04.2020-5.12.2020||Spring, Summer , Autumn||
|Children Welcome||Pets Welcome|
|Toaster||Dining seats||Dining room|
|Heating||Linens provided||Washing machine|
|Living room||Hairdryer||Ironing board|
|Video library||Games||Table football|