We are aware that many people are concerned about their bookings and the impact of coronavirus on their holiday.
We have received many enquiries about booking terms and conditions
Holidaymaker bookings are made directly with property owners. Each property owner will have individual cancellation policies and local coronavirus information.
Please enquire directly with the respective owners as to the current situation with any bookings.
As we receive new information and guidance from government we will update this information.
Kind regards, The Simply Owners Team
Taking the lockdown into account, we expect holidaymakers and homeowners to follow current government advice with regard to booking rental properties.
Our website remains 100% functional without any restrictions for:
Holidaymakers to contact owners about existing bookings.
Holidaymakers to contact owners about future bookings, past any lockdown period.
Councils and keyworkers to contact owners regarding accommodation for NHS staff and other individuals in need.
5 Bedroom (Sleeps 10) Villa Rental Mácher
Lanzarote Macher Private Detached 5 B/R Retreat Villa Not Overlooked Fully Heated Swimming Pool wifi A/C
At a glance: Child Friendly, Pet Friendly, Wifi, Air Conditioning, Parking.
Please contact the owner directly to confirm the price and
You pay NO BOOKING FEES when booked using this web-site and get free payment protection.
Updated 3rd July 2020: From Tony - Villa Owner
Villa is now available for rental all dates going forwards. Please see the 'Calendar' on this website which is up to date as of today. Demand for my villa since some of the travel restrictions into Spain have been relaxed, is quite high at present. I am sorry if the dates you need have already been taken. I do however know of 4 other properties on Lanzarote (none owned by me) but where I know the owners or property managers, which might suit your needs. Do please enquire and i will put you in touch and without any fee charged by myself.
* Fabulous 'get away from it all' villa with stunning 360 degree views. Set in its own private semi elevated discrete detached location, inland just north of the LZ-2 road, in the Tegoya de Macher biosphere protected area of Lanzarote, but just 10 mins drive from Lanzarote's (ACE) Arrecife airport, between the villages of Macher and Tias. Google Earth / GPS location: 28 57' 20.00 N. 13 40' 35.70 W.
* Described by many as 'an unusual, lovely quirky large villa, ideal for all day suntanning, and where the owner is a pleasure to deal with'.
* Experienced British owner who lives in Selborne, Alton, Hampshire UK. Personal attention given to all enquiries and bookings. Full contact details given and complete villa information supplied before you arrive. I'll issue you a booking form if you'd like one. I've owned the villa outright since 2002. Villa Manager is English and fluent in Spanish. He lives 20 minutes away.
* Stay on site, do very little and recharge your batteries, or explore Lanzarote on foot, by car or bike from the property's ultra convenient central location on the island. Can assist with a British owned car hire company (based near the airport) where you can book in advance, with no deposit and pay on arrival if you wish. This avoids often lengthy queues on arrival. Simple and hassle free car return to airport.
* Villa affords space, privacy and lots of room. There are no neighbours, noise or passing traffic and it's not overlooked from any direction. Sun if you want it, but with lots of shaded areas if you don't. Villa is ideal for naturists.
* Sleeps 2 -10. 8 people ideally. Fully heated private swimming pool with pool heating INCLUDED in the rental price.
* Villa is uncramped, large and roomy.
* 2 of the best (fine dining) restaurants on Lanzarote are a 5 minute drive and arguably the best tapas bar also only a 5 minute drive in Tias.
* Prices are for 2 people for 7 nights. Add £10 per person per night for additional people. Please enquire for a bespoke costing based on your needs, dates and numbers of people. Special rates may be available for returning guests or those staying over 3 weeks.
* Property has 5 bedrooms: 3 bedrooms are in the Main Villa and 2 are in the adjoined Courtyard Apartment. The 3 bedrooms in the Main Villa are; 1.] A double bedded poolside room with 2 bunk beds. This room sleeps up to 4. There is a large shower room with a walk in shower adjacent. Double basins. Loo. Toilet. Bidet. 2.] A second double bedded room. Large room with a mezzanine floor above the bed allowing space and privacy. It has the use of the large circular sunken bath. Loo, toilet, basin bidet. 3.] A twin bedded room, where users can use either the shower or the bathroom.
* The adjoined (and also self contained) Courtyard Apartment has two bedrooms; 1 double room with ensuite, plus a twin bedded room with adjacent bathroom.
* Whatever your numbers (2-10) you will have SOLE and EXCLUSIVE exclusive use of the ENTIRE property, the grounds, garden & swimming pool. No 3rd party guests will be on site.
* Fully heated Swimming pool has easy access steps via a Roman End. All of the site is clothing-optional. Property site is not overlooked from any direction ensuring guests have complete privacy. There are sunloungers, outside seating areas, Moroccan style BBQ and on site private car parking. Smoking / vaping is permitted outside.
* Car hire is suggested. The nearest restaurants, supermarkets, bars, banks etc are in Tias or Macher, a 5 minute drive - a 15-20 minute walk. We can help with car hire rental if needed via a local British owned company who offer upgrades or discounts to villa guests and with whom we have had a successful relationships with, for 30+ years. Villa has a hairdryer.
* Villa is ideal for those seeking tranquility, seclusion, privacy, peace & total relaxation. Suitable for couples and families but not ideal for toddlers as there are several sets of steps. The pool area is not gated. The nearest beaches are a 10 minute drive.
* There's an outside (cold) shower located adjacent the swimming pool and a separate WC and wash basin. (No need to go inside the villa). There are portable electric fan heaters in the event of a chilly evening.
* Providing all aged over 25, single sex groups of ladies are welcome. Also (again if all over 25) single sex groups of male bone fide surfers / cyclists or divers / golfers.
* Rental charges vary based on your duration of stay (usually a minimum of 7 nights) and number of guests. For stays of less that 7 nights there is a one off cleaning charge of £75. Short term offers are sometimes available - please enquire. The property doesn't have its own website but you can book directly with the owner who will send full details. The Owner will always reply to enquiries within 24 hours. Often far sooner and within 2 hours (daytimes).
*Payment is preferred by Bank Transfer. Usually it's 50% of the payment on booking and the balance due 8 weeks before arrival. For bookings less than 6 weeks ahead the full rental is payable. Credit/Debit Cards, Paypal can be accepted (& 3.5% admin fee) or personal/business cheque.
* When you enquire, please do leave a contact phone number so I can call you back with information. Bookings can only be made through The Owner. Full UK information, including name, address, contact email, landline and mobile numbers details will be given in the reply.
* Change over day is flexible. Arrival and depart times are flexible. Property cannot be booked via 3rd party agents so you may book directly with me with 100% confidence. Both the Owner and the Property Manager have extensive, 35+ years, local knowledge of Lanzarote.
COVID-19 policy: Villa is entirely private detached on it's own 6300m2 plot with its own private pool and so represents a very safe type of holiday accommodation. All government recommended procedures for cleaning/disinfecting are undertaken prior to arrival and to allow for additional cleaning I am not at present allowing check-out and check-in on the same day. My availability calendar has been modified to reflect this. Hand sanitiser is provided.
All guests must have holiday insurance covering the loss of deposit or total holiday cost paid in the event of an inability to travel or of circumstances that result in a cancellation or curtailment of the holiday booking. I am closely monitoring official guidance from local governmental and health authorities. I will endeavour to re-book dates without further charge under the terms of the original booking (subject to availability).
Do please enquire for more details and information. Please note we do not usually accept bookings for more than 5 months ahead. Thank you for looking. Contact: Tony. Villa Owner. 01420 511555 / 07836 590999 .
Really needed short stay.
By Sonia on 27-Jun-2020
Booked at very short notice as we needed a change of scenery. All was good. Villa worked well for us and our needs. Hope to go back. S & J
Stayed alone and wrote a book.
By Claire on 15-Mar-2020
I'm a humanist author. Also a naturist. I needed 'space' to complete on my publishers book deadline. I booked this property at short notice. The owner was very cordial and professional. I got my sun tan and completed my book. I'd go again.
Super stay. Will go again.
By Debra on 30-Sep-2019
Went with 3 girlfriends for a week away in July. Loved it! Owner was easy to deal with and villa manager was very helpful with local knowledge and advice for restaurants.
Villa was exactly as described on listing. Good comms with owner.
By James Alfred on 24-May-2018
I stayed at this villa with my wife late April / early May. We wanted a villa located on Lanzarote that ave us some space and the opportunity to take walks or go cycling. We also wanted a villa that was near enough to the beach and in a reasonable distance of the local supermarkets. This villa had all of these things so we booked it. The (English) owner was easy to deal with, as also was the villa manager and we would definately book again.
A real find and will certainly stay again.
By James Alfred on 15-Feb-2017
We stayed at this lovely villa with another couple last month (January 2017). The weather treated us well and the heated pool although not huge was a real luxury. The beds were large and comfortable and the villa had all we needed. Booking with the owner was straight forward and the local on site manager was very helpful and with an extensive knowledge of Lanzarote. Many thank to both! We’d certainly visit again. Best wishes Jim.
Just what we needed - some peace and a relax.
By Claire B on 24-Nov-2016
Just wanted to say thanks very much for a really enjoyable stay at the villa. We lucked in with decent weather also and spend most of the time reading our books. Your villa description was very accurate and detailed which we appreciated - you clearly have an eye for detail! We very much enjoyed meeting Vince and his local knowledge was excellent. Please thank him on our behalf. Best wishes to you. Claire & Family.
Lovely villa and would certainly stay again
By Andrew M on 24-Feb-2016
Villa was very comfortable, spacious, well maintained and as described by the owner with whom all bookings communications were quickly replied to. The swimming pool was heated on our arrival which made a real difference in January. We drove mainly locally to Tias and Macher where there are several good restaurants. Its probably best to hire a car but that's not essential. The local Villa Manager and his son was very helpful & courteous. Villa has really good views in all directions and we did a fair bit of walking locally
Wonderful stay in a great location.
By Bill & Sue on 20-Oct-2015
I just wanted to thank you and your team for the use of the villa. We had a very relaxing time and we got about most of the island, which was mission accomplished. We had plenty to do, the villa was glorious and the hire car worked out well. The villa was very clean and well maintained and the notes you provided in advance were meticulous, the best we've ever encountered. Your team on site were helpful in every regard. We are likely to seek a sunshine holiday villa with privacy and relaxation again and if we return to Lanzarote we'd certainly come to you and we'd certainly recommend the villa. Regards to all Bill & Sue.
Wonderful stay at Villa Penas Blancas.
By Tehmina P. on 11-Sep-2015
I wanted to thank both of you for your help, hospitality and kindness for the duration of our holiday. We had a super time in the villa, enjoying the pool and also visiting the sights of beautiful Lanzarote.
Lovely villa and great location.
By Deborah on 10-Feb-2015
Lovely spot in a great location with excellent views. A quiet, spacious and roomy villa with some unusual designs and features. Swimming pool heating was much appreciated in December. Ideally need car rental as it’s in a semi rural setting between Macher and Tais but that’s exactly what we wanted. The booking process was easy and with good communication. Whilst we were there the villa’s manager made us feel very welcome and we would certainly go again.