Ideally located to enjoy all of Cornwall's attractions, this privately owned, high quality four bedroom house is set in the grounds of a 17th Century manor estate with excellent on-site facilities including tennis courts, café, small shop, two outdoor children's play areas, restaurant and bars. With three bath/shower rooms, the house is perfect for groups whether families or friends.
This modern, fully equipped and beautifully furnished 4 bedroom contemporary cottage will cater for all your holiday needs. Built in the grounds of an old Manor House and featuring spacious open-plan living, this relaxing 'home by the sea' is a comfortable and versatile accommodation. It comprises of...
* Four bedrooms, sleeping up to 8 people (1 twin and 2 double bedrooms, plus a king size master bedroom with en-suite)
* Ample living accommodation and sound sleeping arrangements
* A separate large family bathroom with WC, shower & jacuzzi corner bath
* Two W/C shower rooms (1 situated on the ground floor)
* A large lounge area, featuring three comfortable sofas, a brand new 50" Smart TV and a DVD player, plus a selection of DVD's, games and book's, that are available to use in the property. We also have a 4G router giving you access to Wifi in the house (service level is dependant on network strength during busy periods)..
* A well-equipped, fitted kitchen with kettle, Tassimo coffee machine, toaster, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and electric oven/hob.
* Dining area for 8 people
* Linen and towels provided at no extra costs. Please bring your own beach towels.
* Large outside picnic table at the rear of the property, where you can enjoy a glass of wine whilst watching the sun set.
* Starter pack included (dishwasher tabs, wash up, washing up liquid, tea, coffee, milk sugar sachets etc.)
* Child friendly including, high chair, travel cot (no linen provided) and stair gates.
* A selection of beach equipment to use including a large wind break, a number of deck chairs and some beach toys for you and your family to use.
* Dog friendly, maximum of 2 well behaved dogs allowed, charged at £25 per dog per week to cover additional cleaning.
* Laundry facilities on site but not in the property.
Please note, we do not offer access to the leisure facilities on site (swimming pools and gym) to enable us to offer the lowest prices, but there are 2 local water parks with flumes, tropical wave pools and more
Whatever your holiday requirements, we are sure that you will find them here. Newquay on Cornwall's Atlantic Coast was voted “one of the nations favourite seaside towns” in the prestigious Which Holiday Survey; “best family holiday destination” by readers of COAST magazine and one of the UK's top ten beach destinations by Trip Advisor. Newquay's laid back charm is here for everyone to enjoy.
Please contact us for our recommendations of things to do.
72 Atlantic Reach is an independently owned property and not owned or managed by Atlantic Reach Ltd.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS PROPERTY IS NOT SUITABLE FOR GROUPS OF TEENAGERS, SAME SEX GROUPS OR STAG / HEN PARTIES!!
THIS IS A FAMILY RESORT, SO OBVIOUSLY WE HAVE TO CONSIDER THE ENJOYMENT OF OTHER GUESTS STAYING ON THE RESORT !!
WE ONLY ACCEPT BOOKINGS FROM FAMILIES AND WE CAN NOT ACCEPT BOOKINGS FROM UNDER 18s.
Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 10:00
If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact us
25% Deposit is required to secure your booking with the balance being due 6 weeks prior to your stay.
Refundable damage deposit - £150, to be paid with the balance and refunded 1 week after you have checked out.
Payment by bank transfer only.
Change of plans? No problem. You could receive a partial or full refund, depending on when you cancel.
100% refund within 24 hours after booking (provided the stay is at least 60 days away).
50% refund of the amount paid if cancelled at least 4 weeks before check-in
No refund if cancelled less than 4 weeks before check-in.
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions.
Nic and Dave Wheatley