This modern, fully equipped and beautifully furnished 4 bedroom contemporary cottage will cater for all your holiday needs. Built in the grounds of an old Manor House and featuring spacious open-plan living, this relaxing 'home by the sea' is a comfortable and versatile accommodation. It comprises of...
* Two W/C shower rooms (1 situated on the ground floor)
* A separate large family bathroom with WC, shower & whirlpool bath
* Four bedrooms sleeping up to 8 people (1 twin and 2 double bedrooms, plus a king size master bedroom with en-suite)
* Ample living accommodation and sound sleeping arrangements
*A large lounge area featuring three comfortable sofas, a 49" TV and a DVD player plus a selection and DVD's, games and books that are available to use in the property.
* A well-equipped, fitted kitchen with kettle, Tassimo coffee machine, toaster, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and electric oven/hob.
* Dining area for 8 persons
* Linen and towels provided. Please bring your own beach towels.
* Child friendly including, high chair, travel cot (no linen provided) and stair gates.
* Dog friendly, maximum of 2 well behaved dogs allowed, charged at £25 per dog per week to cover additional cleaning.
* Laundry facilities on site but not in the property.
Whatever your holiday requirements, we are sure that you will find them here. Newquay on Cornwall's Atlantic Coast was voted “one of the nations favourite seaside towns” in the prestigious Which Holiday Survey; “best family holiday destination” by readers of COAST magazine and one of the UK's top ten beach destinations by Trip Advisor. Newquay's laid back charm is here for everyone to enjoy.
Due to recent restrictions caused by COVID, we have decided not to offer access to the leisure facilities on site this year as some of them will remain closed for 2021 and therefore we have reflected this in our prices. You can still of course use the café, shop, Manor Arms pub and pay for the use of the golf course, Segway and tennis like everyone else. UNFORTUNATELY YOU ARE UNABLE TO USE THE POOL OR GYM ON A PAY-AS-YOU-GO BASIS, SO PLEASE DO NOT BE DISAPPOINTED IF YOU ASK AND THEY SAY "NO".
72 Atlantic Reach is an independently owned property and not owned or managed by Atlantic Reach Ltd.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS PROPERTY IS NOT SUITABLE FOR GROUPS OF TEENAGERS, SAME SEX GROUPS OR STAG / HEN PARTIES!!
THIS IS A FAMILY RESORT, SO OBVIOUSLY WE HAVE TO CONSIDER THE ENJOYMENT OF OTHER GUESTS STAYING ON THE RESORT !!
WE ONLY ACCEPT BOOKINGS FROM FAMILIES AND WE CAN NOT ACCEPT BOOKINGS FROM UNDER 18s.
Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 10:00
If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact us.
25% Deposit is required to secure your Lodge with the balance being due 6 weeks prior to your stay.
Refundable damage deposit - £150, to be paid with the balance and refunded 1 week after you have checked out.
Payment by bank transfer only.
Change of plans? No problem. You could receive a partial or full refund, depending on when you cancel.
100% refund within 24 hours after booking (provided the stay is at least 60 days away).
50% refund of the amount paid if cancelled at least 4 weeks before check-in
No refund if cancelled less than 4 weeks before check-in.
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions.
Nic and Dave Wheatley
We are aware that many people are concerned about their bookings and the impact of coronavirus on their holiday.
We have received many enquiries about booking terms and conditions
Holidaymaker bookings are made directly with property owners. Each property owner will have individual cancellation policies and local coronavirus information.
Please enquire directly with the respective owners as to the current situation with any bookings.
As we receive new information and guidance from government we will update this information.
Taking any lockdowns or local restrictions into account, we expect holidaymakers and homeowners to follow current government advice with regard to booking rental properties.
Our website remains 100% functional without any restrictions for:
The Simply Owners Team
- Holidaymakers to contact owners about existing bookings.
- Holidaymakers to contact owners about future bookings, past any lockdown or restrictive period.
- Councils and keyworkers to contact owners regarding accommodation for NHS staff and other individuals in need.