To book directly please visit our website https://ygorlanrowensnowdonia.co.uk/availability/
Please note there is a 7 night minimum stay April to October and Friday check in and check out.
• One downstairs bedroom with Queen size bed and en-suite bathroom
• Four upstairs bedrooms: 2 x king-size with en-suite walk-in power shower, basin and WC, 2 x double with en-suite walk-in shower, basin and WC,
• Cloakroom with basin and WC
• Fully equipped Kitchen/diner
• Sitting room wood burning stove
• Large family lounge
• Gas Central heating throughout
• Range cooker with double oven, microwave, fridge/freezer washer/dryer, dishwasher, wok burner, slow cooker
• Sky TV, Sky Sports and BT sports, superfast fibre broadband
• Fuel, power and starter pack for wood burning stove (Oct-March) inc. in rent
• Egyptian cotton Bed linen and Egyptian cotton towels inc. in rent
• 2 x travel cot, 2 x highchair, baby bath and 2 x retractable stairgates
• Off-road parking for 5 cars
• Enclosed gardens with furniture, barbecue, secure bike storage, a selection of outdoor games, and a kennel for dogs
• One prior booked well-behaved dog welcome.
• Sorry, no smoking
• Supermarkets 3.6 miles, pub 0.1 miles, Tea room 0.2 miles
Conwy 4.6 miles.
Nestled in the idyllic setting of Rowen near Conwy, North Wales, is this grand five-bedroom, detached house, Y Gorlan.
Formerly the 19th-century village vicarage, Y Gorlan has been extensively refurbished to perfectly combine contemporary and traditional elements, as well as enjoying a fantastic location within the Snowdonia National Park, just moments away from the UNESCO World Heritage site of Conwy, making it a superb family-friendly dwelling for a group or family of 10.
The property has previously been awarded five stars by Visit Wales and Visit Wales Cyclists and Walkers Welcome Award.
Be welcomed into the tastefully decorated sitting room, where you can sink back into the reclining sofas in front of the Sky TV with access to movies, box sets and Sports, as the wood burning stove crackles nearby, or retire to the additional sitting room, where you will find further plush seating, SKY glass TV and amazing views of The Carneddau mountain range behind Rowen.
The chef of the group will have found their haven in the beautiful and fully equipped kitchen, by French designer, Mobalpa, where they will have all they need to create culinary delights, ready to serve at the large solid oak dining table with seating for 10.
On warmer days, why not head out to the enclosed gardens where you can fire up the barbecue for alfresco dining and play lawn games with the little ones.
Completing the ground floor is the first bedroom, with queen size bed and en-suite bathroom. There is also access to a cloakroom.
Continue upstairs to find the remaining four-bedrooms, two king-size and two double size, each with their own en-suite shower room, hairdryers, and fans.
Adjacent to your new home from home is the welcoming Ty Gwyn, where you can treat your loved ones to a well-deserved meal and sample the local ales.
For further local amenities and attractions, take the short drive over to Conwy, where you will find the magnificent Conwy Castle, The Smallest House In Great Britain, Plas Mawr, the historic town walls and the popular Mulberry which serves fresh seafood and overlooks the River Conwy.
Y Gorlan’s exceptional location means there is an abundance of activity right on your doorstep, from numerous circular walks, scenic cycling trails, Bodnant Gardens, outdoor sports at Adventure Parc Snowdonia, and even the famous Snowdon Peak and renowned Zip World Llechwedd if you venture further.
Be sure to visit Llandudno, where you can embark up the Great Orme for breath-taking views, see the grey seals at Angel Bay, catch a live performance at Venue Cymru, or spend the day at one of two gorgeous beaches.
Add a touch of opulence to your North Wales getaway with a stay at Y Gorlan.
• No stag, hen or similar parties
• No excessive noise after 10pm
• No parties or events due to location in the heart of the village
• Please bring a bed for your pet and clean up after them using the bin provided. They must be kept off furniture, do not go in any of the bedrooms and are not left alone inside the house. No more than 1 prior booked dog allowed. No other types of pets allowed. Failure to comply may result in loss of full deposit.