This luxury barn has a sun deck with a private hot tub and is situated in an idyllic rural location, surrounded by rolling countryside. An ideal base for couples and small families to relax and tour.
Ideally placed for exploring both Dorset and Somerset, 3.5 miles to the west is the town of Yeovil where you will find a good range of amenities, as well as numerous National Trust properties. Enjoy fabulous views and long walks from Ham Hill or head to the charming honey-coloured streets of Sherborne, which can be found 3 miles west. The town is home to a picturesque Abbey, two castles and a great range of boutique shops and eateries. The ever-popular Jurassic Coast is also within reach, along with many attractions including Haynes Motor Museum, Fleet Air Arm Museum, Shaftesbury, West Bay and Abbotsbury, which are all within 20 miles.
Part of a small peaceful gated complex of similar properties, this recently converted 5-star barn conversion is accessed via a shared gravel driveway and external steps to the front. The contemporary open plan living space with vaulted ceilings, has been presented with the utmost care and attention to detail. To the rear of the space is a fully integrated kitchen with an electric oven, induction hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and coffee machine. There is ample space to dine and a comfortable lounge space with a Smart TV and DVD player. A useful utility area leads from this room and has a washer/dryer as well as a stylish shower room with a shower and WC, ideal when using the hot tub. The master bedroom has a super-king-size bed, Smart TV, an en-suite shower room with a large walk-in shower and WC. The second bedroom has a super-king-size zip-and-link bed (can be arranged as a twin on request), Smart TV, an en-suite shower room with a large walk-in shower and WC.
• Welcome pack (includes a starter kitchen pack, bathroom pack, robes and slippers, wine, chocolate and milk)
• 1 Bath towel, 1 hand towel and 1 hot tub towel per person provided
• Linen provided
• Travel cot and highchair available on request
• Smart TV/DVD player in the lounge area and Smart TVs in both bedrooms
• Decked area with hot tub and patio furniture
• Off-road parking for two cars
• Electric vehicle charging available by arrangement with the owner
• Can be booked together with Stags Retreat for a large family stay
• No dogs allowed
• No hen, stag or group parties
• No BBQs
• No smoking/vaping
• Arrival: 16:00 onwards
• Departure: before 10:00