Two-bedroomed apartment, Kerenza offers a luxurious stay for up to 4 people (plus an infant in a cot). It’s open-plan living space and stunning views out to sea makes it the perfect getaway to St Ives. Sit outside and enjoy the private garden for a well deserved refreshment after long days at the beach.
The master bedroom has a luxurious Hypnos kingsize bed, and the second bedroom has twin beds that can convert into a superking.
The open-plan living room has a 43” Samsung Smart TV and comfy sofas for cosy evenings in. Pick up some delicious local produce, and have fun preparing it in your well-equipped kitchen.
Unwind in the freestanding bath with a (Cornish) gin and tonic, while the Bluetooth speaker in the bathroom streams your favourite music. Bliss.
The apartment is dog-friendly accommodation, welcoming up to 2 dogs at £35 each per week. Your pet can use the touring park’s exercise field and outdoor dog shower.
Kerenza also has:
- A contemporary-style kitchen with oven and hob, freestanding fridge freezer, microwave and dishwasher
- DVD player and Wii console in the living room
- Samsung wall-mounted Smart televisions in both bedrooms
- Bathroom with freestanding bath and separate shower
- Washing machine and tumble dryer
- A garden with a lawn and a patio with table and 4 chairs
- Designated parking space, with EV charging, next to the apartment
Located at Polmanter Touring Park, guests of Kerenza have access to the park's facilities during touring season, including an outdoor heated swimming pool, indoor and outdoor play areas, bar and restaurant and bus service to St Ives.
You can arrive/depart on a Sunday from the start of April until the end of September for full week stays.
In the Autumn and Winter, our changeover days are Monday and Friday, so you can join us for rejuvenating full week stays or refreshing short breaks between October and the end of March.