Two-bedroomed apartment, Demelza, was designed with accessibility in mind for up to 4 people (plus an infant in a cot). It has a luxurious living space with views out towards the sea from the master bedroom and kitchen area, and also features an accessible bathroom for guests with wheelchairs. Take advantage of the indoor and outdoor dining areas as you put your feet up and relax on your Cornish holiday
The master bedroom has a luxurious Hypnos kingsize bed, and the second bedroom has twin beds that can convert into a superking.
A 43” Samsung Smart TV features in the open plan living room along with comfy sofas for cosy evenings in. The well-equipped kitchen is a joy to cook in.
The bathroom has features including grab rails around the toilet and shower. Relax in the bath while the Bluetooth speaker streams your favourite tunes.
The apartment is dog-friendly accommodation, welcoming up to 2 dogs at £35 each per week. Your pet can use the touring park’s exercise field and outdoor dog shower.
Demelza also has:
- A contemporary-style kitchen with oven and hob, freestanding fridge freezer, microwave and dishwasher
- Wii console and DVD player in the living room
- Samsung wall-mounted Smart televisions in both bedrooms
- Washing machine and tumble dryer
- A patio with table and 4 chairs
- Ramped access to the apartment and patio
- Designated accessible parking space next to the apartment
Located at Polmanter Touring Park, guests of Demelza have access to the park's facilities during touring season, including an outdoor heated swimming pool, indoor and outdoor play areas, bar and restaurant and bus service to St Ives.
Our changeover day is Sunday from the start of April until the end of September. From October to the end of March, our changeover days are Monday and Friday, to allow short stays, as well as full week stays.