Historic Village Gite & garden, Heated Pool, Free Wi-Fi, near Fontenay Le Comte
Spacious gites with two bedrooms, enclosed Heated Pool for both gites, BBQ, Table Tennis, Badminton, Swings, Large Garden and Grounds, Free WIFI, within walking distance of the village of Nieul sur l’Autise and easy reach of La Rochelle, Poitiers, Puy du Fou. There's a Lake and Beach area with water slides, pedalos, bar and picnic area 10 minutes away
The gite has downstairs kitchen and shower room, with each master bedroom having its own sink. Each gite is fully equipped for self-catering accommodation, with cooker, microwave, crockery and cutlery and dining room. Your gite is also equipped with colour TV. The TV has FREEVIEW, so offers British channels like BBC etc. Facilities include outside Summer Kitchen, BBQ area and Heated Swimming Pool
We are on the outskirts of the village of Nieul sur l'Autise, with its famous Abbey so the French bread at the Boulengerie and a glass of wine at the Hotel are 5 minutes walk away!! We are ideally situated for the Forest at Mervent, La Rochelle, Futurscope at Poitiers and Puy du Fou towards Nantes. The Marais Poitevin/Green Venice is 15 minutes away offering boating/canoeing, as well as Fontenay le Comte 15 minutes
* Free WIFI in gite and garden area
* Spacious kitchen/dining area - fully equipped
* Large lounge, with FREEVIEW TV
* Showerroom, WC, wash basin
* Two bedrooms, 1 with double bed, sink, safe, and 1 with double and single bed
* Private outside shaded seated area
* BBQ, Swings, Badminton, Table Tennis, Heated Pool
* Lake and Beach area with water slides, pedalos, bar and picnic area 10 minutes away
* Village of Nieul sur l'Autise 5 minute walk away
* Easy access to Puy du Fou, Adventure Parks, Zoos, Beaches, Marais Poitevin, Futuroscope
We are aware that many people are concerned about their bookings and the impact of coronavirus on their holiday.
We have received many enquiries about booking terms and conditions
Holidaymaker bookings are made directly with property owners. Each property owner will have individual cancellation policies and local coronavirus information.
Please enquire directly with the respective owners as to the current situation with any bookings.
As we receive new information and guidance from government we will update this information.
Taking any lockdowns or local restrictions into account, we expect holidaymakers and homeowners to follow current government advice with regard to booking rental properties.
Our website remains 100% functional without any restrictions for:
The Simply Owners Team
- Holidaymakers to contact owners about existing bookings.
- Holidaymakers to contact owners about future bookings, past any lockdown or restrictive period.
- Councils and keyworkers to contact owners regarding accommodation for NHS staff and other individuals in need.