WELLS – NEXT – THE – SEA, NORFOLK
Wells is a small picturesque Norfolk town between Holkham and Blakeney with a traditional fishing harbour and sandy beaches backed by Pinewoods. The Wells area is renowned for bird watching, has many splendid walks including the coastal paths, fascinating salt marshes and a superb clean sandy beach. Within easy reach there are many places of interest including Bircham Windmill, Holkham Hall, Brancaster, Burnham Market, Hunstanton and Sandringham.
A well-built spacious end of terrace house in a quiet close just 250 metres from the Quay and hence easy walking distance to shops, cafés, restaurants, hotels and public houses. The house is furnished and equipped to a high standard, has 4 large bedrooms. To the front there is parking space for 2 cars, whilst at the rear there is a pleasant enclosed garden with a large picnic table, tables & chairs.
The House (please no smoking indoors) sleeps up to 8 and accommodation comprises:
- Lounge (14' x 12') with SMART colour TV , freesat and DVD.
- Hall (14' x 5.5') with table
- Cloakroom / WC / Wash hand basin
- Fitted Kitchen / Dining room (16’ x 12’) overlooking rear enclosed garden – gas hob, electric cooker, fridge/ freezer, microwave, washing machine and dishwasher.
- Bedroom 1 with king bed, and wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2 with king bed & wash basin.
- Bedroom 3 with two single adult bunk beds & wash basin.
- Bedroom 4 with two single beds & wash basin.
- Bathroom with bath, Aqualisa mains pressure shower, wash basin and WC.
Duvets and pillows are provided for the single beds and for the king bed (5') according to the number of persons booked,.
Bed linen (sheets, duvet covers, pillow cases [2 per person]) are normally included with the booking price or you may bring your own –
-please advise requirements at time of booking.
The hirer should provide all towels (Bathroom, Cloakroom & Kitchen).
Prices and availability on application – please ask (call or email) giving party size including any pets
Rates are based on a specific occupancy (number of persons) and vary according to time of year, school / public holidays etc.
Supplements are payable for additional persons above 4 up to 8. .
Supplements to increase persons above 4 are £60 per extra person (£75 during school holidays).
Reductions are available on most weeks for 2 or 3 person lets.
Prices are inclusive of reasonable use of utilities/ heating / Broadband WIFI. Dog £35 extra
Xmas / New Year Days / rent negotiable – please call
Please see our website http://www.northnorfolkholidayhomes.co.uk
We are aware that many people are concerned about their bookings and the impact of coronavirus on their holiday.
We have received many enquiries about booking terms and conditions
Holidaymaker bookings are made directly with property owners. Each property owner will have individual cancellation policies and local coronavirus information.
Please enquire directly with the respective owners as to the current situation with any bookings.
As we receive new information and guidance from government we will update this information.
Taking any lockdowns or local restrictions into account, we expect holidaymakers and homeowners to follow current government advice with regard to booking rental properties.
Our website remains 100% functional without any restrictions for:
The Simply Owners Team
- Holidaymakers to contact owners about existing bookings.
- Holidaymakers to contact owners about future bookings, past any lockdown or restrictive period.
- Councils and keyworkers to contact owners regarding accommodation for NHS staff and other individuals in need.