Claron Lodge is situated in West Wittering, on the edge of the Chichester Harbour Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, and offers carefully designed self-contained studio rooms. We have created three self-contained studio guest rooms within a wing of the property. Modern comforts like hardwood floors and beautiful bathrooms have been added while retaining as much of the original structure as possible.
Each studio offers a luxury retreat within easy reach of the beautiful West Wittering beach and all the attractions of the city of Chichester. We are also conveniently located for those attending motor and horse racing events at Goodwood.
Each Room Features:
* Well-equipped kitchen including Nespresso coffee machine and all you need to prepare breakfast, light meals and snacks.
* Comfortable sitting area with flat-screen TV
* King-size bed with pure cotton bed linen
* Beautiful wet-room style en-suite bathroom
* Access via a separate guest entrance from the garden
* Safe off-road parking. We can also accommodate boat trailers, with prior notice.
Chichester Harbour is mecca for sailing, water sports, walking, cycling and bird watching. The natural and unspoilt sandy beach of West Wittering, one of the premier Blue Flag beaches in the country, is a pleasant 2 mile walk away.
London – 60 miles Brighton – 38 miles
Southampton – 35 miles Portsmouth – 22 miles
Reflecting the area’s sailing credentials our rooms are each named after vessels in Arthur Ransome’s well-loved series of children’s novels: Swallow and Amazon naturally plus Teasel, the Norfolk Broads cruising yacht featured in Coot Club.
Click through to our website to select and book your preferred room; www.claronlodge.co.uk. You will also find up-to-date availability for each room here too.