Named "Beach 180" because of the magnificent 180 degree sea views, this newly renovated first floor apartment has every amenity you could want for a romantic getaway or family break by the sea. Enjoy the coastal views by day and the twinkling lights by night.
Take a stroll into Worthing up the beach and past the fresh fish sellers, outdoor gym and beach huts and try out some of the many and varied restaurants, cafes and cocktail bars Worthing has to offer.
DETAILS IN BRIEF -
- PRIVATE PARKING ON SITE
- 2 Bedrooms, sleeps 4 - King size bed and 2 singles
- Blackout curtains and full length mirrors in bedrooms, makeup mirror and hairdryer in king room
- Electric power shower. Hand soap provided in bathroom and kitchen
- All linen and towels for the apartment included (bring your own beach towels)
- 43" Samsung smart TV, DVD / CD player
- Selection of board games & card games
- 2 options for dining with a sea view - at the dining table or breakfast table, both with padded leather chairs
- Fully fitted kitchen with dishwasher, washer dryer, multifunction fan oven, gas hob, extractor, large fridge freezer, microwave, kettle, toaster, iron & board, clothes airer, handheld Dyson vac, DAB radio
- Washing up liquid, dishwasher tablets, washing capsules and fabric conditioner provided
- Tea, coffee & sugar provided
- Saucepans, frying pan, wok, oven trays, utensils, salt, pepper, cooking oil
- Plug in nightlight in single room
- Selection of plastic plates, bowls, cups
- Selection of children's DVDs, board games
- Cuggl travel cot available to use with your own bedding
(NB - Bring your own travel cot bedding, high chair, baby bottles or sippy cups)
THE PROPERTY IN DETAIL -
The apartment has its own private parking space on site for 1 car, however a car is not necessary to enjoy your stay here - Beach 180 is a pleasant 10 minute stroll into town and the pier along the seafront path which will take you past the fishing boats, outdoor gym, beach huts and several cafes. At night, the path home is lit by the seafront festoon lights. There is a co-op for groceries around the corner and an award-winning fish and chip shop 5 minutes walk away.
There is a bus stop to Brighton close by and the night bus home stops right opposite the apartment. East Worthing train station is approx 25 minutes walk.
Inside Beach 180, you will have plenty of living space with the adjoining South facing kitchen breakfast room and lounge diner - both with sea views. In the living room, you'll find a comfy leather corner sofa with cushions, footstool and throw and a dining table with 4 padded leather chairs. There is a 43 inch Samsung smart TV, DVD player and super-fast broadband. There are board games and card games and a large selection of DVDs (for adults and children) as well as a set of binoculars to keep you entertained and a large coffee table to spread that board game out on.
The kitchen is fully fitted with dishwasher, washer dryer, microwave, kettle, toaster, electric oven, gas hob & large fridge freezer. There is a DAB radio and a table with 2 more padded leather chairs where you can look out to sea over breakfast or a drink.
The bedrooms are both at the back of the apartment which is darker and quieter at night, and all of the curtains in both of the bedrooms and living room are black out.
The main bedroom has a king size bed, double wardrobe with plenty of hangers and dressing table with stool as well as bedside cabinets. There is a hairdryer and a magnifying mirror as well as a full length wall mirror to make getting ready easy.
There is space in the main bedroom to fit a travel cot if you are travelling with a baby. I am afraid we don't supply one for safety and storage reasons but you are very welcome to bring your own.
The second bedroom is cosy and is set up as standard with 2 single beds.
This bedroom also has a full length mirror and wall mounted clothes hooks and there is a night light plugged in behind the door for any younger guests who would rather not sleep in a totally dark room.
The shower room is compact and modern with electric power shower.
There is a framed QR code in the hallway immediately on entry to join the Worthing Beach 180 wifi and a house folder under the TV with list and location of all amenities in the apartment along with instructions for all the appliances.
Check in at Beach 180 is any time after 4pm on your arrival day. (I am sometimes able to offer an early check in at a cost of £15.) Check out is any time before 10am on your departure day.
A good housekeeping bond of £250 is payable at the time of booking or at least 6 weeks prior to your visit. This is to guard against any damage or breaches of the house rules and will be returned after inspection and cleaning following your stay your stay once all is made good.
- Bookings cannot be sold or transferred.
- Strictly no smoking or vaping, no pets and no illegal substances or activities in the property including the communal areas
- No burning of candles (I provide lots of twinkly lights and battery candles to create the atmosphere without the fire risk !)
- No charging of electric vehicles
- All doors and windows must be closed whenever you leave the apartment.
Breach of any of the above conditions will result in the loss of your security deposit.
- Any damage not reported on arrival may be chargeable.
- Please leave the property in good order - dispose of rubbish in external bins and wash up any pots / dishes.
- Check out is 10am to allow time to prepare the property for the next guests, therefore late checkouts will be chargeable at a rate of £15 for every 15 mins or part thereof.
- Charges of £50 to £100 apply for lost or damaged keys and guests would be responsible for locksmith call out fees.
- Please note there is a ring camera on the property entrance door.
The seafront location is just as good in winter as it is in summer - enjoy watching the wild sea through the salt splattered bay windows, take a brisk walk in the fresh air to blow the cobwebs away and follow it up with a tasty meal in a cosy restaurant or a few cocktails.
Worthing is a thriving coastal town and is open all year round, as are Brighton, Chichester, Littlehampton and all of the beautiful Sussex villages in between.
The apartment is warm and cosy all year round and the shorter days just give you more opportunity to enjoy the twinkly lights inside and out, so take advantage of the cheaper prices and book a winter stay !
**CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS** will be up throughout December - unless you would prefer the apartment without them and let me know you when you book.