4 Bedroom (Sleeps 8) Villa in Albufeira

Villa Stephanie in Albufeira, 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Free Wi-Fi, Private Pool, Bbq, Air-con, Tenis table.
At a glance: Child Friendly, Wifi, Air Conditioning, Private Pool, Garden.
Reference: P87453 - Book via Simply Owners and pay no booking fees or extra charges


Book with the owner direct

Owner: Inna & Nelson
Book this Villa by contacting the owner directly to confirm price, property details and availability.

Booking directly with the owner means you pay the owners price with no added booking fees or extra charges.


  • Property Type: Villa
  • Location: Albufeira
  • Sleeps: 8
  • Bedrooms: 4 Bedroom
  • Bathrooms: 3
  • Minimum nights stay: 2
  • Low season price per night: €150
  • High season price per night: €350
  • Average price per night:€200
  • Property Rating: 5/5 Average Rating (4 Reviews)
  • Please contact the owner directly to confirm the price and availability


Villa in Albufeira, Central Algarve, Portugal - Located Beside The Strip, And Near The Old Town And Oura Beach In Albufeira
New luxury detached villa, fully equipped and decorated to a high standard. Garden, private pool, BBQ area. Internally, there is a living / dining room with fireplace equipped with large 42 "plasma TV, satellite TV, wi-fi. Direct access by sliding doors leading to the garden and pool. The property includes a fantastic fully equipped kitchen. 4 bedrooms, 1 en suite. Bath towels are included.
We suggest to bring your own Beach towels.

All the rooms are equipped with air conditioning. Outside is equipped with modern furniture, with tables, chairs, loungers and sunshades to enjoy and relax during sunbathing and meals throughout the day and night. Ideally located in the central area of the resort in Albufeira, in a quiet area, yet 5 minutes walk from the centre of the famous "Strip" with numerous bars, restaurants and shops and 10 minutes walk from the famous beaches of Oura and Santa Eulalia. 10 km away from several golf courses.
Cot&high chair available for free!
Check in 17 pm. Check out 9:30 am.

Booking Notes!

Deposit of 20% will secure the booking. Payable by bank transfer. The rest of the balance 80% must be 8 weeks before the arrival.

It’s also possible to pay 30% deposit and balance ( 70% ) in cash in euros on arrival. Please let us know if you prefer this payment option.
Damage deposit for family 400€ by cash is required on arrival. Damage deposit for young groups 800€. This deposit will be returned on the departure or by bank transfer.
Cancellation policy: ask the manager
We can reserve the airport transfers for you for the additional cost. The driver waits for you at the airport and takes directly to the villa.

Our other villas:

4 Reviews - 5/5 Average Rating

Beautiful Villa

By Stephen on 17-Aug-2019

Our family had a great time staying at villa stephanie. We stayed for 2 weeks and really enjoyed it. Villa was clean and really big with lots of space. Maid service and pool cleaned a few times a week. Swimmimg pool was nice not too deep so good for young kids, air con and wifi were very good also. Fantasic location in corcovada 5 mins walk from lots of restaurants, 10 mins to the strip. We also walked sometimes to old town which is about 25 mins but very easy to order a taxi to the villa too. The hosts were easy to contact and very helpful. I would really recommend this villa and have already booked again for next year.

5 of of 5

Family Holiday

By Michelle Stodart on 12-Jul-2019

We had a great holiday at this villa , it was really nice, amenities were brilliant, excellent location. Plenty of space and staff were great. Transfers were all arranged too and all went very smoothly. We would certainly go back.

5 of of 5


By Marsha H on 25-Mar-2019

Marsha H. 24 May 2017 Amazing!5 Rua da Corcovada, Albufeira, Faro, 8200, PortugalWhen we walked into the property we were really amazed at how lovely and tidy it was. It's a nice big space and was perfect for my hen-do celebrations with a few friends. It's a 10 min walk from 'the strip' which is also ideal if you want to stay in a peaceful area but still want to party near by. We all had a great time and would love to come back soon. Lovely property and had no issue liaising with Stephanie Thanks! Date of Stay 10 May 2017 Helpful votes: 11/0

5 of of 5


10/01/2021 - 01/04/2021 Per Week 1250 Euros
01/04/2021 - 30/04/2021 Per Week 1350 Euros
01/05/2021 - 31/05/2021 Per Week 1450 Euros
01/06/2021 - 26/06/2021 Per Week 1850 Euros
27/06/2021 - 31/07/2021 Per Week 2350 Euros
01/08/2021 - 01/09/2021 Per Week 2450 Euros
02/09/2021 - 18/09/2021 Per Week 1850 Euros
18/09/2021 - 02/10/2021 Per Week 1650 Euros
03/10/2021 - 31/10//2021 Per Week 1350 Euros
01/11/2021-15/12/2021 Per week 1250 Euros
15/12/2021-10/01/2021 1650 Euros



Children Welcome
Wheelchair Access


Coffee Maker
Dining Seats
Dining Room
Air Conditioning
Linens Provided
Washing Machine
Ironing Board
Private Pool


Sports activities
Tourist attractions