SEAVIEWS - WALKING DISTANCE TO THE BEACH - HEATABLE PRIVATE SWIMMING POOL
The villa is located within walking distance to the beach of Guincho (ca. 20 min. walk) and is deal for families and those who love breathtaking sea views and modern architecture. This contemporary house is facing the Atlantic coast and Sintra national park an just 30 minutes drive from Lisbon centre, 10 minutes drive from the charming city of Cascais, 15 minutes drive from Sintra (world heritage site).
The villa is close to everything and yet private. An ideal retreat for your holiday.
The villa is situated in the village of Charneca do Guincho, 100m from the villa, guests will find a supermarket, a restaurant and a bar. Exceptional location close to Lisbon and the beaches of Estoril/Cascais coast. Guincho beach with its white sands, untouched sand dunes and rocky landscape is a 20min walk from the villa by a small path along a beautiful quinta and and can be viewed from the garden.
Accommodation: 8 persons, 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
Modern living room opening onto a decked terrace and a 5mx5m pool with stunning views of the Ocean and Sintra Cascais Nature Park.
The dining room is located next to the fully equipped kitchen (Dishwasher, cooking stove, oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, coffee maker, toaster, kettle) and sits 8 people. On the groundfloor, there are 2 bedrooms and a full bathroom. One of the bedrooms (2 single beds) has access to the garden. The other one (2 single beds) is looking over the backyard.
On the first floor, there is the master suite with a large double bed (King size) and a full bathroom. The bedroom opens onto a sunny terrace with stunning sea and national park views. On the second floor, the second suite has a large double bed (King size) and another terrace with breathtaking seaviews.
Bedroom layout: 4 bedrooms – sleeping arrangements for 4 adults and 4 children, or 6 adults and 2 children (To be changed if necessary)
- 1 bedroom on the groundfloor with adjacent full bathroom (2 single beds)
- 1 bedroom on the groundfloor with adjacent full bathroom opening onto gardens (2 single beds)
- 1 bedroom on the first floor with ensuite bathroom, private terrace and seaview (King size bed)
- 1 bedroom on the second floor with ensuite bathroom, private terrace and seaview. (King size bed)
3 bathrooms, 2 ensuite full bathrooms + 1 additional full bathroom
In the garage, there is a laundry and some sports gears.
- Outdoor furniture (sitting up to 10 people), deckchairs
- Shaded and decked outdoor dining area sitting 8/10 people with barbecue area. Garden with scenic sea and national park views
- Private heated swimming pool 5x5m with removable fence for kids safety
- Private parking for 2 cars
- Private heatable pool (5 x 5 meters)
- Pool fencing (on request)
- Wifi internet
- Cooking stove
- Coffee maker
- Horseriding (Centro Hipico da Costa de Estoril is a 5mn walk, other stables are a 5mn drive)
- Hiking (Sintra national park)
- Beach: 2,5 km
- Supermarket: 100 meters
- Cascais: 6 km
- Sintra: 17 km
- Lisbon airport: 35 km
- Lisbon city center: 30 km
We are aware that many people are concerned about their bookings and the impact of coronavirus on their holiday.
We have received many enquiries about booking terms and conditions
Holidaymaker bookings are made directly with property owners. Each property owner will have individual cancellation policies and local coronavirus information.
Please enquire directly with the respective owners as to the current situation with any bookings.
As we receive new information and guidance from government we will update this information.
Taking any lockdowns or local restrictions into account, we expect holidaymakers and homeowners to follow current government advice with regard to booking rental properties.
Our website remains 100% functional without any restrictions for:
The Simply Owners Team
- Holidaymakers to contact owners about existing bookings.
- Holidaymakers to contact owners about future bookings, past any lockdown or restrictive period.
- Councils and keyworkers to contact owners regarding accommodation for NHS staff and other individuals in need.