You pay NO BOOKING FEES when booked using this web-site and get free payment protection.
A new complex consisting of two luxury contemporary villas in an elevated secluded hillside location directly overlooking Kathisma Beach. The property is situated on the beautiful West Coast of Lefkada Island, with outstanding panoramic sea views and spectacular sunsets overlooking the Ionian Sea.
Each villa has its own private infinity pool, large outdoor space and a sizeable 135m2 footprint over two levels, with spectacular sea views from every room. With 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a large open plan living room and kitchen/dining area opening directly on to a large outdoor shaded pergola, it creates an ideal entertaining and dining setting with the perfect indoor/ outdoor flow.
The villas have been finished to a very high standard and are fully equipped, including all key amenities and air conditioning. They are also set up to cater for guests with young children providing cot beds, high chairs and safety gates on the stairs.
The villas are exclusively managed and serviced 24/7 by our dedicated professional service manager who will meet and greet guests, welcome you and introduce you to the villas, and ensure that your entire stay is as enjoyable and stress free as possible! Standard services include a mid week clean/ linen change and daily pool cleaning. Additional services can be arranged as optional extras on request.
Both villas are completely independent, identical mirror opposites that have been designed to create maximum privacy. They can either be booked individually or combined exclusively for a large group
**PLEASE CONTACT THE OWNER DIRECT TO CONFIRM SPECIFIC VILLA AVAILABILITY, PRICING AND BOOKING OPTIONS PRIOR TO MAKING ANY BOOKING ONLINE **
**NOTE MINIMUM BOOKING DURING SEASON IS 7 NIGHTS WITH CHANGE OVER DAY ON SUNDAYS. CHECK OUT IS BY 10AM. CHECK IN AFTER 3PM. WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO BE AS FLEXIBLE AS POSSIBLE BUT THIS WILL DEPEND ON OTHER BOOKINGS**
The villas are situated just 300m above the beach (by road 1KM- 2 min drive) in an elevated hillside position directly overlooking the bay, at the end of a private road with no through traffic, and the nearest neighbour over 200m away.
Kathisma Beach is a large stunning white pebble sand beach on the beautiful West Coast of Lefkada Island, with spectacular azure and turquoise waters and incredible sunsets. It is one of the most well known and popular beach resorts in Lefkada Island, and during the peak summer months the beach is lively and partly organised with sun loungers and umbrellas serviced by a number of taverna’s and beach cafés/bars. For adrenalin junkies there are also professional paragliding operators offering spectacular flights over the bay. In the quiet season the beach offers serene wild tranquillity at its best.
Kathisma Beach is situated a short 3 mins drive from the prettiest fishing village in Lefkada; the village of Agios Nikitas, with its numerous tavernas and café/bars. Also it is only a 15mins drive from Lefkada Town, the Island’s main centre.
The West Coast of Lefkada is famous for its numerous stunning white pebble sand beaches many of which, are recognised as the best in Greece, including Porto Kastiki, Egremni, Milos, Pefkulia and several others which are situated nearby.
Lefkada is the fourth largest Ionian island and is popular but still relatively untouched, offering stunning coastline and beaches with a mountainous pine clad interior, charming character villages, vineyards and great tavernas, café’s and bars. The east coast is more developed and populated with pretty coastline overlooking the island gulf while the west coast is less developed and has an untouched dramatic coastline with stunning vistas.
For the active-types the island is also a sailing and water sports mecca, with world-class sailing, windsurfing and kite surfing. Other popular activities include scuba diving, paragliding, hiking and mountain bike tours. Hiring a small powerboat or sailing yacht or taking a boat cruise on the east coast to explore the many bays and islands in the Gulf is a highly recommend day excursion.
Preveza- Aktion airport which services many direct European scheduled and charter flights from May to October is only 30mins drive.
KEY PROPERTY INFORMATION
There are two identical 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom villas which are mirror opposites of each other, Villa Helios, and Villa Oceanos. The only real difference is the view aspect with Villa Oceanos facing a west- north west direction with a stunning view over the beach, and Villa Helios facing west- south west direction with a stunning view over the southern end of the beach. In addition the pool area for Villa Helios is stepped down at a lower level to the house and is fully gated making it a safer option for families with young children.
• Large master bedroom with its own large private secluded balcony and spectacular sea views
• Family sized bathroom (bath/ shower)
• Large double bedroom with king bed and sea views
• Large twin/ double- can be used as twin or combined as super twin
• Family sized bathroom (walk in shower)
• Large open plan living room and fully equipped kitchen/ dining area
• Utility cupboard with washing machine
• Large covered pergola area with outdoor dining area and large corner sofa to relax and entertain whilst taking in the stunning views
• Private infinity pool (10m x 5m) with large surrounding pool area with loungers and shading
• NOTE Villa Helios has a completely enclosed pool area that makes it a safer option for families with young children.
• BBQ area (gas BBQ)
• Large level platform area around each house boarded by an inox/ glass safety railing system.
• Kathisma Beach 1KM by Road (15mins walk /2 mins Car) –Beach/ Cafes/ Restaurants
• Agios Nikitas Village 2KM (3mins Car) –Beach/ Cafes/ Shops/ Restaurants
• Lefkada Town- main centre 15KM (15-20mins Car)
• Lefkas Marina- 15KM (15-20mins Car)
• Nidri- 30KM (40mins Car)
• Vassiliki- 30KM (40mins Car)
• Preveza-Aktio Airport 35KM (40mins drive)
• UK Low Cost Scheduled Direct Flights- Easyjet / British Airways
• Charter Direct- Thomas Cook/ Thomson/ Enter / and many charter airlines servicing different european cities
• Check Skyscanner/ Charterflights.co.uk / Sailingholidays.com Charter Flights (excess flights during season)
• Corfu Airport 120KM (1.5hr ferry + 2hr drive)- Multiple flight options
• Athens 380KM (4.5hr+ drive) + Direct flights with Aegean Airlines
• Thessaloniki 395KM (4.5hr+ drive)
|29/03/2020 to 02/05/2020||Low Season 1||
|03/05/2020 to 16/05/2020||Low Season 2||
|17/05/2020 to 30/05/2020||Mid Season 1||
|31/05/2020 to 13/06/2020||Mid Season 2||
|14/06/2020 to 27/06/2020||High Season 1||
|28/06/2020 to 29/08/2020||Peak Season||
|30/08/2020 to 12/09/2020||High Season 2||
|13/09/26 to 26/09/2020||Mid Season 3||
|27/09/2020 to 10/10/2020||Low Season 3||
|11/10/2020 to 01/11/2020||Low Season 4||
|Toaster||Dining seats||Dining room|
|Linens provided||Washing machine||Parking|
|Living room||Hairdryer||Ironing board|
|Heated pool||Private pool||Balcony|
|Adventure||Away from it all||Family|