Delightful 2 +1 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom detached, one level villa with private, heated (for a supplement), south-west-facing swimming pool set within a large fenced plot with lawns, off-road parking, car port and fruit tree garden. The lounge and dining areas open up to a covered terrace by the pool and built in BBQ area. The villa is air-conditioned in the living room and the 2 main bedrooms for your comfort. The location is perfect for a relaxing holiday as it is just a short walk to a big selection of cafes and a well-stocked supermarket.
The villa is within 15 minutes walk to Vilamoura marina, golf courses, beaches and all local amenities.
A car is not essential as the location is within minutes walk to local bus stops , tourist train service is within minutes walk of the villa.
The Villa Comprises:
• Spacious and bright Living room with TV, DVD player and Wi-Fi. It has patio doors leading to large covered terrace, pool and gardens
• Open plan dining room also with direct access to terrace, pool and gardens
• Kitchen is a modern, designer kitchen which is fully equipped with dishwasher, oven, hob and fridge-freezer.
• Bedroom 1 – Twin with en-suite shower room consisting of corner shower, WC, sink and heated towel rail. There are built-in wardrobes and patio doors to covered terrace.
• Bedroom 2- Spacious double bedroom with patio doors leading to the garden. Direct access to Jack and Jill bathroom accessed from Bedrooms 1 and 2, consisting of bath, overhead shower, WC, sink and heated towel rail.
• Bedroom 3 – a small room where the owner has placed 2 bunk beds, ideal for young children.
• Private heated Swimming Pool. (8m x 4m)
• Lawn areas, matured gardens and fruit tree garden
• Large covered terrace by the pool and another covered terrace to the front
• Built-in BBQ
• Gated Off-Road parking & Car Port
We are aware that many people are concerned about their bookings and the impact of coronavirus on their holiday.
We have received many enquiries about booking terms and conditions
Holidaymaker bookings are made directly with property owners. Each property owner will have individual cancellation policies and local coronavirus information.
Please enquire directly with the respective owners as to the current situation with any bookings.
As we receive new information and guidance from government we will update this information.
Taking any lockdowns or local restrictions into account, we expect holidaymakers and homeowners to follow current government advice with regard to booking rental properties.
Our website remains 100% functional without any restrictions for:
The Simply Owners Team
- Holidaymakers to contact owners about existing bookings.
- Holidaymakers to contact owners about future bookings, past any lockdown or restrictive period.
- Councils and keyworkers to contact owners regarding accommodation for NHS staff and other individuals in need.