You pay NO BOOKING FEES when booked using this web-site and get free payment protection.
Proximity to the beach makes it ideal for families . Sleeps 9
The villa is situated within a small private development, about 5 minutes’ drive from one of the main family resorts on the south coast of Sardinia. The villa is very close to a quiet beach which is private to the residence and a nearby hotel. The beach is suitable for children of all ages, with shallow waters as well as rock pools. The villa is spacious, with a large veranda surrounding the southern aspect to the property, multiple seating, lounge and dining areas. It is surrounded by a large garden, suitable as a children’s play area. Internally there is:
• A large open-plan sitting room, furnished with Sardinian antique furniture with three different areas; a music/reading area at a lower level with two comfortable armchairs; a conversation zone with a built-in sofa in front of a fireplace fitted with a stove; an indoor dining area.
• The bedroom wing is divided into two areas offering privacy for multiple families or groups; in one wing, a master bedroom with en-suite and a smaller twin with en-suite, suitable for children; the other wing has 3 bedrooms: one single and two twin / doubles, one of which has an en-suite and the other two share a larger bathroom; all bedrooms have large wardrobes and doubles are king-size.
• The kitchen is well appointed with all the electrical appliances for a keen cook.
• Next to the kitchen is a patio area, perfect for breakfast.
• There is also a utility room with a large washing machine, toilet and basin.
|3 - 16 April 2021||Easter||
|17 - 30 April 2021||
|1 -28 May 2021||
|29 May-18 June 2021||
|19 June- 2 July 2021||
|3 July -27 August 2021||
|28 August- 10 September 2021||
|11 September- 1 October 2021||
|2-29 October 2021||
|Toaster||Dining seats||Dining room|
|Air conditioning||Heating||Linens provided|
|Washing machine||Parking||Living room|
|Adventure||Away from it all||Family|