Please contact the owner directly to confirm the price and
You pay NO BOOKING FEES when booked using this web-site and get free payment protection.
Proximity to the beach makes it ideal for families . Sleeps 9 The villa is situated within a small private development, about 5 minutes’ drive from one of the main family resorts on the south coast of Sardinia. The villa is very close to a quiet beach which is private to the residence and a nearby hotel. The beach is suitable for children of all ages, with shallow waters as well as rock pools. The villa is spacious, with a large veranda surrounding the southern aspect to the property, multiple seating, lounge and dining areas. It is surrounded by a large garden, suitable as a children’s play area. Internally there is:
• A large open-plan sitting room, furnished with Sardinian antique furniture with three different areas; a music/reading area at a lower level with two comfortable armchairs; a conversation zone with a built-in sofa in front of a fireplace fitted with a stove; an indoor dining area.
• The bedroom wing is divided into two areas offering privacy for multiple families or groups; in one wing, a master bedroom with en-suite and a smaller twin with en-suite, suitable for children; the other wing has 3 bedrooms: one single and two twin / doubles, one of which has an en-suite and the other two share a larger bathroom; all bedrooms have large wardrobes and doubles are king-size.
• The kitchen is well appointed with all the electrical appliances for a keen cook.
• Next to the kitchen is a patio area, perfect for breakfast.
• There is also a utility room with a large washing machine, toilet and basin.
By Sarah A. on 15-Jul-2018
Our two families had a delightful stay at Capo Boi. The proximity of the private beach, and the fact that it is a small cove, was brilliant and our children played happily for hours while we could easily keep an eye on them. We also loved all the outside space and eating areas at the villa, as well as the hot outdoor showers under the pine trees. The property has a number of small flights of steps (between the two living spaces and the bedrooms), with tiled floors and no handrail. These were no problem for our confident two-year olds, but a crawling baby or toddler would require supervision. There are lots of excellent and very family-friendly restaurants within a 5-10 minute drive and our children were kept happy by testing out new flavour combinations at the numerous gelateria. There is also a very nice playground, with some shade, in nearby Villisimius. Review dated 15/06/2018
Back to Paradise
By Kirstin Paape on 27-Oct-2017
kirstin paape said...
27 Oct 2017
Back to Paradise
Residenza La Collinetta, Via Campania 16-18, Villasimius, 09049, Italy
Date of Stay
10 Sep 2017
Helpful votes: 0/0
This was our second stay at this wonderful villa with magical hosts! This time we were there with friends who were as enthusiastic about the property and the surrounding area as we were. For us this is the perfect holiday villa and the area around Villiasimius is beautiful. We had a great time at the Ristorante Il Miraggio on the spiagia di campus (5 minutes drive to Villiasimius), and a super pizza is available at Su Giganti (also located directly on the SP17 direction Villiasimius). In Villiasimius on the Via del Mare, there is a wine shop Baccusardus - very recommendable there the wine and the ham plate (Dependance is located at Elmas airport next to the car rentals). Don't miss the marketplace on Saturday! As said in our first review, the villa is perfect for a big family or groups, sleeping rooms with ensuite bathrooms, a very well equiped kitchen which makes you feel like home and all the terrasses and beautiful living rooms - the villa is even better than shown on the pictures and absolutly clean and tidy. We loved everything and will definitely return. Thank you Anna and Graziella for hosting us!