This is a villa dreams are made of, having been designed & exquisitely decorated with every conceivable luxury, designed for total relaxation with all your creature comforts catered for. It is one of the most luxurious villas in this area & is very hard to beat! You will find yourself never wanting to leave, just see the testimonials from our previous guests!
This stunning, exceptional, high quality villa with 408m² construction on a plot of 1600m², consists of a fully fitted kitchen, separate dining room, stunning lounge, study (with Wi-Fi), 3 beautiful double bedrooms with ensuite Philip Stark bathrooms & Argan Oil products, gym with a table tennis table, media room with its own home cinema club, a 12m Infinity Pool with LED lighting, jacuzzi, a BBQ & multiple terraces to enjoy al fresco dining & stunning views across the village, valley, mountains & out to sea.
The village of Cabrera has 2 wonderful restaurants & a tennis court within walking distance, lots of hillside paths right outside the door, & multiple golf courses all within 30 minutes’ drive away. The beach & seaside resort of Mojacar is also only a 20-minute drive away.
- Entrance via the gated entrance with steps leading down to the courtyard & terraces.
- The front door opens into the large spacious open plan lounge with marble floors, beautifully decorated with top quality items, art & pictures. Here you will find 2 semi-circular sofas, coffee tables, a Bang & Olufsen 6 CD Player & 2 floor standing speakers & fireplace. French doors & windows all around to soak up the spectacular views.
- There is a cloakroom off the lounge, study, & dining room with a large marble topped table & suede chairs for 8, all tastefully decorated.
- From here you are led into the open plan kitchen with Siemens Electric Oven/Grill, Induction 5 burner hob, Microwave, American Fridge Freezer with Ice maker, integrated coffee machine, dishwasher, steam oven & hot plate, plus every conceivable item to be able to cook what you fancy. There is also a wooden breakfast bar with 2 leather & chrome stools, & a wall mounted T.V. connected to the system in the media room. A door from the kitchen leads back to the courtyard & terraces.
- From the lounge area, stairs lead up to the master suite, with a Queen size bed & suede headboard, set on bamboo flooring. Beautiful bedroom furniture compliments this room. The ensuite bathroom has a bath, walk-in shower, his & hers sinks, toilet, electric towel heater, 2 cupboards & a large mirror. A door off the bedroom leads to private terrace with views over the infinity pool & the village of Cabrera.
- Bedroom 2 is located on the lower floor & again is beautifully decorated, with a double bed, wardrobe, large wall lamp, & a circular leather chair, A door leads to another terrace & features an apple shaped snug. The ensuite consists of 1 basin, 1 toilet, & a walk in waterfall shower.
- Bedroom 3 is also located on the same floor as bedroom 2 & consists of a king sized silver framed bed & headboard, Chaise Lounge, 2 mirrored bedside tables with bedside lamps, & a silver leafed dressing table & mirror. A door leads to a private terrace with table & chairs. The ensuite bathroom consists of a walk-in waterfall shower, bath, sink, toilet, & mirror.
- All bedrooms come with Egyptian cotton sheets, fluffy towels & Argan Oil products for your use.
- The media room has a 60” plasma wall hung TV, Linn surround sound system, PS3/Blu-ray, Sky, Wii, D.V.D. & book cases with a full complement of films, games & CD´s some board games & books, all to be viewed from a comfy large L-shaped sofa. The large patio window leads to the terrace with the apple snug.
- The gym has a multi-gym, free weights, running machine, sit up frame & exercise ball, table tennis table & bats, plus a double sofa bed.
- Also available are tennis rackets & beach towels for your use.
- The utility room consists of a washing machine, tumble dryer, sink, drying rack, iron & ironing board.
- There is integrated air-conditioning throughout the property, each room controlled individually.
- Outside, there is an amazing private 12 x 4m infinity edge swimming pool with roman steps, electric pool cover, outside shower & a 5 person Jacuzzi/Spa,
- 4 distinct seating areas, to sunbath, lounge around in, and dine with fantastic views or in the cosy courtyard.
- There is also a Gas BBQ, & sunbeds.
- Finally, the views are across the valley over Cabrera & out to the Sierra Nevada’s in one direction & the sea in the other.
You will not be disappointed, from the moment you arrive to the moment you leave!
Cabrera also known as “Cortijo Cabrera” is set the Sierra Cabrera mountain range. Cortijo Cabrera is an exceptionally beautiful hidden area of Andalusia surrounded by a stunning nature reserve close to caves and archaeological sites dating back centuries. The natural landscape with its abundant flora & fauna has a unique feel. Cabrera homes are exquisitely framed by the valley and mountains offering, privacy, security and a sense of space and tranquillity.
Sierra Cabrera is just 20 minutes' drive from the Blue Flag beaches of Mojácar and Vera. A 9-hole golf course is located just five minutes from the Cabrera plus another two full 18-hole golf courses are within easy reach at just 20 minutes from the development. The site has all types of amenities to offer including bars, restaurants and many shops.
The surrounding areas of interest is Garrucha a fishing port and Marina with superb sea food restaurants, Vera with the Spanish Bull Ring. Carboneras with it´s stunning coast line and of course the Nature Park of Cabo de Gato Níjar National Park - The nearby Cabo de Gata has extensive cliff-top walks and secluded coves and beaches. It’s famous salt-beds are a haven for birds. As a taste of things to come in this very special park, the Reserve area of "Las Amoladeras" houses the Visitor Centre. Passing along a beautiful road between the Salinas Natural Site on one side and the Mediterranean on the other, we reach the Site´s bird observation post. This place is of great ecological importance, with a flamingo population which reaches up to 2,400 examples.
Special interest holidays:
Cabrera because of it´s natural beauty attracts artists with painting and much more.
The Mediterranean Sea & Beaches with plenty of water sports, beach bars, restaurants, banks and shops are located just 15 - 20 minutes from us.
Almeria is the nearest airport which is 45 minutes drive way. The next nearest Airport is Murcia International which is 1.5 hours drive away and after than Alicante is the next best airport which is approx 2 hours drive away.
All these airports link up with the E15 Autovia (Motorway) which makes driving straight forward. Once we know which airport you will be using we can then send you directions and arrange to meet you to take you to your villa.
The villa is close to the village of Cabrera and also Cortijo Grande Golf course where you will find bar and excellent restaurants. 10 minutes away is the town of Turre, where you will find even more restaurants, bars, banks shops etc., Just 15 -20 minutes away you will find Mojacar Pueblo and Mojacar Playa with it´s many shops.