Welcome to Casa Azul,
This spacious villa for up to 11 people will give you all the privacy you need.
The villa is situated in Mas Fumats, a beautiful quiet village with an amazing view over the bay of Roses.
Mas Fumats is only around 5 minutes away from the boulevard and the beach.
Behind the villa is a private terrace with a swimming pool, and in the front there is a terrace with an amazing view over the bay of Roses.
The private terrace is equipped with two big tables, a barbeque, and sunbeds suited for big and small groups.
It is also possible to park your cars at the property as it has parking space in front and behind the villa.
There are four bedrooms, three of them in the main villa and one in the adjacent chalet which is connected to the private terrace behind the villa.
The bedrooms in the main villa consist of 1 master bedroom with a double bed and a balcony containing a view over the bay of Roses; the other two bedrooms contains two single beds. The remaining bedroom in the chalet contains one double bed and three single beds.
The property contains three bathrooms, two of them in the main villa and one in the adjacent chalet.
The property also contains the following amenities:
- Air-conditioning in every bedroom.
- Free internet/Wi-Fi
- Car parking
- Private pool
- Washing machine
- Private Kitchen
At a short distance of the villa there are many places of interest such as:
- The wonderful Empuriabrava also called the "Venice of Spain" where you can sail through with a yacht or RHIB.
- The museum of the artist called Salvador Dali located in the beautiful town called Cadaques.
- A unique casino built inside an old castle in the town of Peralada, besides the casino there are also many live performances.
- Peralada also features a golf club besides the magnificent castle.
- Empuriabrava also gives you the opportunity to go skydiving with stunning views on the mediterranean sea and the pyrenees, an experience you will never forget!
- At a short distance of the villa there is a water park called AquaBrava, which is one of the largest in Europe!