You pay NO BOOKING FEES when booked using this web-site and get free payment protection.
Perfect place to get away, relax and unwind with friends or family.
The property is large and spacious with a lovely open plan design. There are great views from the balcony terrace where you can cook a treat on the BBQ.
Just 2 minutes walk to the local restaurant and supermarket. There is also a large communal heated swimming pool and a kids playing area. It's perfect for families.
It can comfortably sleep 6 adults and 1 child but we prefer to keep it to 6 people or less. There are 2 double beds and 2 single beds. We also have a baby cot and high chair if required.
All the bedrooms are located downstairs with the living area, kitchen and balcony terrace upstairs offering great views.
You can access directly to the downstairs patio (sun trap) from the bedrooms. All bathrooms have marble finishing and throughout the house you will notice the attention to detail.
It really is the best Duplex in the complex and the interior design is stunning with great views from the terrace/balcony to the golf course.
In the complex there is an excellent restaurant - “The Tauro Grill” and a large Spar supermarket (both less than 2 minutes’ walk). There is also a larger communal swimming pool solely for the use of owners and renters (we provide a key to access).
It is perfect for families and we can provide baby cot, high chair and push buggy for the kids :-)
More information on the area:
· Puerto Mogan, known as Little Venice, has become quite accessible from Tauro since a new dual carriageway has been opened from Tauro in 2013 and is now just about a 5 minute drive away through the new tunnels. The Friday Market is highly recommended.
· Puerto Rico has vehicle access from Tauro through a tunnel and is now just a few minutes from your villa . Night life here is lively but still far enough away not to be noticed unless guests wish to enjoy a special few nights out.
· Las Palmas, the capital city , which is less than one hour's drive from Tauro boasts a modern Opera House, superb beaches and shopping attractions.
· There are 7 championship golf courses on the island, with the most popular , Anfi Tauro, on your doorstep, as the villa overlooks the driving range. www.anfi.com/en/anfi-resorts-golf/golf/18-holes-course.htm
More information on the region:
· Tauro is based in the middle of the municipality of Mogan , which is primarily dedicated to tourism.
· The main six tourist areas are all within a short drive and comprise Arguineguin, Patalavaca, Anfi del Mar, Puerto Rico, Amadores, Tauro, Playa del Curator, Taurito and Puerto de Mogan. They all feature a range of restaurants and bars along the avenues and walkways that lead to the end of the beaches.
· Amadores beach with its 5 star beach club and numerous bars and restaurants is less than 5 minutes from the villa.
Swimming here is very popular as the beach is designed to cut off large waves from the Atlantic Ocean.
In summary, if you are looking for a quiet and relaxing place to enjoy your holiday then our villa is perfect.
|January to April||Weekly Rental||
|May and June||Weekly Rental||
|Christmas and New Year||Weekly Rental||
|July and August||Weekly Rental||
|October to December||Weekly Rental||
|Toaster||Dining seats||Dining room|
|Internet||Air conditioning||Linens provided|
|Washing machine||Parking||Living room|
|Satellite/cable||Video library||Music library|
|Books||Communal pool||Heated pool|
|Family||Holiday complex||Sports activities|