Now taking Summer 2023 bookings for our large privately owned detached Spanish villa. Newly refurbished and offering comfortable accommodation for families (max six people) or couples (see discount rate). Quiet, elevated location within walking distance (or 5 minute drive) of the unspoilt, picturesque fishing town of Moraira with its Blue Flag beaches, chic shops, bars, restaurants and lively marina.
Our non-smoking villa is perfect for a relaxing family holiday or romantic break.
Spend your days soaking up the sun beside your own private, kidney-shaped swimming pool, or relaxing with a good book in the shade of pine trees. Perhaps return after a long day sightseeing or playing on the beach to enjoy pre-dinner drinks on the upper terrace or roof terrace overlooking the valley and vineyards towards Mt. Montgo. Then stroll or drive down to Moraira for dinner in one of the fabulous restaurants Moraira has to offer (perhaps a taxi back) or simply prepare your own paella or barbecue on the separate, private lower BBQ terrace - your holiday, your choice!
INSIDE THE VILLA
- Light and airy lounge with woodburner (winter lets only), cooling high ceilings and free standing fan
- Sofa and seating for six, books and games (inc. chess & cards)
- Flat screen LED TV, UK satellite channels (not SKY) including sports and children's TV plus DVD player
- Hi-Fi system with CD, Radio and MP3 input for portable devices
- FREE full fibre (max 1,000Mb) Broadband and Wi-Fi internet (code provided)
- Front door leads directly to the swimming pool and terraces
- Dining room with modern glass table and seating for six
- Large, double aspect windows affording stunning views
- Fitted kitchen with fan oven, hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, kettle, toaster plus everything you need to eat in
- Bedroom 1 with double bed, wardrobe, air-conditioning, large window with spectacular valley views towards Mt. Montgo
- New en-suite bathroom with white suite, vanity unit and large, glass-walled walk-in shower
- Bedroom 2 with double bed, built-in wardrobe, fan. Overlooking your own private pool
- Bedroom 3 with two single beds, built-in wardrobe, fan. Valley views towards Mt. Montgo
- Family bathroom with white suite, vanity unit and glass-walled walk-in shower
OUTSIDE THE VILLA
- Private 8 x 5m kidney-shaped swimming pool with Roman steps and lighting
- Large sun terraces with sunloungers and parasols
- Pool shower (hot & cold)
- Pergola with table and chairs for alfresco dining
- Spiral stairs providing access to roof terrace affording panoramic valley views across vineyards towards Mt. Montgo
- Separate, large lower terrace with built-in gas BBQ, table and seating for six and views
- Terraced rear garden
- Private off-road parking for two cars reached via electric gate
- All linen and towels provided (inc. beach towels)
- Electronic safe (room for your laptop, etc.)
- Cot and high chair available - please request when booking
- Washing machine, steam iron, ironing board and clothes line
ADDITIONAL CHARGES (please read)
Prices are for the sole use of our villa for a maximum of six family members or a sharing couple only and include reasonable use of electricity, oil and water plus free Wi-Fi and satellite TV. General linen and towels are provided (including beach towels). A standard end-of-holiday clean and linen supplement of €150 (€100 for a sharing couple) will be charged by our local management company. A mid-holiday villa clean and linen change plus cots and high chairs can also be provided by our local management company - please request when booking.
Breakages, Loss and Damage: A non-refundable €10 per person (not infants under 12 months) Breakages, Loss and Damage fee will be added to the total cost of your holiday by our local management company - this replaces our previous €300 Security Deposit charge.
Changeover Days: Saturday is the preferred changeover day with the villa being available from 4:00pm on the day of arrival until 10:00am on the day of departure (we can sometimes be flexible with mid-week bookings enabling you to take advantage of cheaper flights).
BOOK AND PAY WITH CONFIDENCE.
On receiving your booking enquiry we'll email to confirm price and availability and answer any questions you may have. Choose to book our villa and our Moraira based Management Company (Moraira & Javea Villa Rentals) will professionally handle your booking and be your point of contact while in Moraira. They are also able to take deposit and balance payments by PayPal and credit card - your safest method of payment.
BOOKING / CANCELLATION POLICY
An initial payment of 35% is payable once your booking has been confirmed with the balance due eight weeks before the start date or immediately if sooner. Access to the property will not be permitted if payment has not been made in full. The initial deposit is held by our local management company until the balance of payment is made.
If the booking is cancelled for whatever reason by us (the owners), the initial payment will be refunded. If the holiday is cancelled by you (the guest) the initial payment will be retained. Cancellation after the full payment has been made will result in the full payment being retained.
Guests are expected to follow government advice prior to booking and travel and to take out adequate travel insurance to cover any losses.
Please contact us for current Covid cancellation terms where applicable.
Tourist licence: AT-451235-A