11th June - 18th June 2022. Up to 6 guests £1000
18th June - 25th June 2022. Up to 6 guests £1000
25th June - 2nd July 2022. Up to 6 guests £1000
VV number VV-35/2/0002045
Villa Alegre In sunny Fuerteventura, is the perfect place to relax and enjoy yourselves in comfort. Villa Alegre is an individual villa, set within its own walled and electric gate grounds. You can relax on sun beds on the large private sheltered patio or lower garden, swimming in the indoor heated pool, or simply chill out in the hot tub. The villa offers free Wi-fi, UK TV, a build-in BBQ, quality beds, ceiling fans, it’s very well equipped (see our guests reviews). It’s a 15 minute stroll down to the centre of Lajares. There are at least 15 bars/restaurants to try within walking distance of the villa. It’s around 15 by car to stunning golden sandy beaches.
This villa is suitable for naturists.
I prefer to take payment by direct debit, but can now take Paypal.
The perfect home-away-from-home if you enjoy:
• Your own indoor heated pool (7m x 3.5m with built in steps and handrail) with large patio doors to private terrace. The pool can be locked so children cannot enter without your knowledge.
• Your own hot tub
• Three large airy bedrooms with high quality beds. Two bedrooms with Super-Kings (6' / 180cm) and one family bedroom with two Kings (5'3" / 160cm)
• Black out curtains and ceiling fans in all bedrooms
• Tilt and turn windows with fly screens (which means you can sleep with the windows open)
• Private terrace (not overlooked) with 6 high quality sun beds with cushions and side tables — and outdoor shower. This villa is suitable for naturists.
• Large outdoor dining table and 8 chairs
• Built-in undercover BBQ
• Outdoor lighting so you can play games or read at night
• Dining table and chairs in kitchen
• Large lounge with three treble sofas
• Foldable chairs and cool bag to take to the beach
• 50” HDTV. UK TV, European satellite and local terrestrial channels
• Smart TV so you can connect to your own Netflix or other on-line media
• Sony PlayStation 4 (with a small range of popular games)
• Sony CD, BluRay and cable music system in lounge
• Lots of DVDs including children’s
• A selection of other games and jigsaws
• Well equipped kitchen with plenty of crockery, glasses and cutlery; and a good range of cookware and utensils
• Large fridge and separate fridge freezer
• Washing machine in utility room. Outdoor clothes line.
• Three bedrooms each with plenty of wardrobe space, hangers, large chest of drawers, long mirrors with light and hair dryer, USB charging points, bedside lights, quiet ceiling fans with remote controls
• Large bathrooms (one en-suite and one shared) with separate walk-in rain showers and hand shower, both with full size baths, two basins
• Separate WC for Pool room
• Each guest has large bath sheet, a hand towel and a large pool towel
• Well-stocked garden with a round patio, table and 4 chairs. The patio is fenced, with lockable gates.
• Completely enclosed with electric gates onto large parking area (illuminated at night).
Local walks, shops, restaurants and bars in Lajares
• 15 or more bars and restaurants within walking distance
• Gym and beauty salon a short walk,
• Good selection of shops including pharmacy, bakery and a large supermarket. Surf boards, bikes (peddle and Electric), paddle boards all available to hire locally.
• Welcome pack included with water, milk, orange juice, ham, cheese and bread.
The price, per night includes the heated pool, the hot tub, the weekly clean, pool towels, WiFi and TV for up to 2 people, using 1 bedroom. Additional guests are charged at £7.00 per night, to cover the increased laundry and cleaning costs. Babies under the age of 2 years free — we have a camping cot and high chair upon request. (we can accommodate twins).
The Villa is in a quiet part of Lajares. (Approx. 15 to 20 mins walk to the village square). The villa was previously rented via James Villas as one of their deluxe range. It has a hot tub and updated heated indoor swimming pool to 28C included (for an additional £50.00 per week 30C). Whilst private it is not isolated, nor on an estate. It has its own parking within the grounds (on the flat, close to the front door, flood lit at night), surrounded by a newly replanted garden. The patio area leading off the kitchen is childsafe. The indoor pool can be kept locked, when not in use. We have a new camping cot and high chair. If you want to pamper yourself, we are a 5 minute-walk to a brilliant, reasonably-priced beauty salon or 10 minute-walk to the local gym.
Situated 10 to 15 minutes’ drive from superb beaches and the resorts of Corralejo and El Cotillo. This villa is for up to eight people in three bedrooms looking for very high standard accommodation in a quiet location, but within 20-minutes walking distance from the restaurants and bars of Lajares.
The price quoted includes the indoor pool heated to 28C (this can be increased to 30C for an extra £60 per week paid directly to the owner). The hot tub is heated to 37.5c.
There is an up to 20 Mbps internet connection — although the speed cannot be guaranteed.
All lights are LED, saving energy. Roof mounted solar panels heat plentiful hot water — with electrical back-up for the rare occasions when the sun refuses to play.
We do offer a special rates for returning guests and bookings of over three weeks, please contact us directly.
The villa is non-smoking and no pets allowed.
We do welcome single sex surfing groups over the age of 24.
Portable electric fan heaters are provided in the event of a chilly evening.
KITCHEN and UTILITY ROOM
The kitchen has a table with six chairs; is well-equipped with plenty of crockery, cutlery and glasses. Includes everything you should need including the (twin) kitchen sink — there is an electric four-ring hob (with extractor fan); new fan oven with grill; new microwave; separate large fridge and freezer; toaster; coffee machine; electric kettle; full-size dishwasher; and wine rack. We have provided plenty of utensils and pans so you can easily cook for six people. Beside the kitchen is a utility room with a new washing machine(Dec 2019) (there is a rotary drying line in the garden).
The separate lounge has three leather sofas and a leather foot-stool; free-standing fan; a large flat screen television with the main English channels, some in HD (plus hundreds of other satellite and terrestrial stations); Blu-Ray / DVD player (with small selection of DVDs); and Sony music system that will connect to your own devices.
There is a fire-place in the very unlikely event of cooler weather (but please supply your own fuel. PLEASE NOTE: Fully cleaning the fire and disposing of ash is your responsibility).
The heated indoor pool (28 C) is 7m x 3.5m with built in steps and handrail. Depth varies from 1.4m to 1.5m. The air-source pool heater has just been upgraded. The pool uses the new salt-type cleansing system, this is not chlorine-free, but the reduction of irritating chloramines versus traditional chlorinating methods and the 'softening' effect of electrolysis reducing dissolved alkali minerals in the water are perceived as major benefits. For some people that have sensitivities to chlorine, these systems certainly can reduce eye stinging and other unwanted effects. Being indoors it does not need a separate pool cover. At night relaxing blue lighting adds to the atmosphere.
There is a separate WC off the pool room.
The large fenced rear patio is sheltered on three sides with a large covered pergola so you can escape from the sun (and the wind) if you wish. There is an outdoor shower for cooling off.
The hot tub is kept at about 37.5C, perfect for relaxing after a hard days relaxing. It seats five people, or six if you really know each other.
There are 5 sunbeds, two outside tables and eight chairs and a 2 person out door sofa. The main table easily seats eight for al fresco dining.
On the lower circular (lit) patio area within the lower garden there is a round table, so you can get away on your own!
There is a full size covered charcoal barbecue (near the kitchen and table) with all the tools (but please supply your own charcoal. PLEASE NOTE: Fully cleaning the barbecue and disposing of ash is your responsibility).
Garden lighting creates a wonderful effect at night time. There are two levels of outside lighting depending upon what you want to do. The covered area has reading lights and the BBQ well-lit, so you have no excuse not to burn the food!
There is a semi-covered car port and plenty of room for a couple of other cars. The main gate is electric controlled by a key fob. The outside front lights are additionally controlled by remote key fobs — which means if you return after dark you can switch on the lights from the road.
We are aware that many people are concerned about their bookings and the impact of coronavirus on their holiday.
We have received many enquiries about booking terms and conditions
Holidaymaker bookings are made directly with property owners. Each property owner will have individual cancellation policies and local coronavirus information.
Please enquire directly with the respective owners as to the current situation with any bookings.
As we receive new information and guidance from government we will update this information.
Taking any lockdowns or local restrictions into account, we expect holidaymakers and homeowners to follow current government advice with regard to booking rental properties.
Our website remains 100% functional without any restrictions for:
The Simply Owners Team
- Holidaymakers to contact owners about existing bookings.
- Holidaymakers to contact owners about future bookings, past any lockdown or restrictive period.
- Councils and keyworkers to contact owners regarding accommodation for NHS staff and other individuals in need.