You pay NO BOOKING FEES when booked using this web-site and get free payment protection.
An idyllic, luxury holiday rental villa, Casa Windlenook is immaculately presented, with every little detail taken care of - all you need to do is arrive, relax, and unwind! No expense has been spared in the classy interiors, top of the range amenities and thoughtful extra touches in this high quality holiday 'home from home’.
And then, there are the views….. from the moment you enter the villa the massive picture windows let the fabulous south-facing sea and mountain views come flooding in, and each of the three bedrooms enjoys it's own special view too.
LOCATION - situated in a stunning, elevated position on the spectacular Cumbre del Sol ('Crown of the Sun'), the villa is close to the quaint, unspoilt town of Moraira with its up-market marina, wide choice of excellent restaurants and chic water-front cafes and bars. For beach-lovers, Moraira’s sandy L’Ampolla beach and gently shelving El Portet bay are excellent for little ones, and Javea, Calpe and Denia offer you a plethora of lovely beaches within a 20 minute drive. Whether you enjoy hiking, cycling, boating, golfing, visiting traditional markets, exploring - or just relaxing - you'll be spoiled for choice in this picturesque part of the Northern Costa Blanca. Our lovely local manager is on hand to help with tips and information (as much or as little as you need), to help ensure your stay is the best that it can be.
INDOOR LIVING - bright, spacious and stylishly furnished, Casa Windlenook is a fully equipped home-from-home.
* Open-plan living area with super-comfy sofas, large glass sliding doors lead out on to the upper terrace
* Dining table x 6
* 3D High Definition 40" flat screen TV incorporates Sky Satellite (British and International channels) with full Sports Package, BT Sports
* Blu-Ray DVD player - watch your favourite movies in 3D (the 3D glasses are provided!)
* Entertainment - iPod dock, library of DVDs, CDs and books
* WiFi throughout the villa
* Kitchen equipped with all the utensils and gadgets you may need - including a Nespresso coffee machine, Aeroccino (milk frother) and NutriBullet juicer
* Utility room with washer, drier, iron and ironing board, clothes hanger, cleaning products
* Electronic safe (laptop sized)
* Air-conditioning and ceiling fans in all rooms
* Winter - wall heaters, warm-air heating and a contemporary gas fire in the lounge and outdoor heater under the Naya (covered terrace) ensure a cosy stay year-round
BEDROOMS - sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms, each with luxury English Divan beds with extra cosy mattress toppers and the very best 5 Star hotel standard Egyptian Cotton linens and goose feather bedding and pillows (a hypo-allergenic option is available). Air-conditioning / heating, ceiling fans, hairdryers and plenty of wardrobe and storage space all add to the comfort of your stay.
* Master bedroom – Spacious bedroom with over-sized Super King bed (6ft x 6ft6), dressing table, and luxury bathroom with double vanity units and feature glass-walled walk-in high power shower. Patio doors lead out to the upper terrace
* Bedroom 2 – King-size bed (5ft x 6ft6), patio doors to the pool terrace
* Bedroom 3 – Twin beds, patio doors to the pool terrace
* A second shower room has a glass walled walk-in high power shower
* For our younger guests, we can provide a cot, highchair and stairgate if required
OUTDOOR LIVING - the views are simply breath-taking from the two terraces which face south and west for maximum sun. Gaze out from your sun lounger at the expansive sea views, and enjoy watching the activity as boats and jet skis pass by. Look west towards the magnificent Sierra Bernia mountains for truly spectacular sunsets. Simply perfect for outdoor living.
* Upper terrace - spacious for sun bathing, dining, or simply chilling out. A covered section (Naya) has Hartman recliner dining chairs and table for al-fresco dining x 6, top of the range 3 burner Weber Gas BBQ, sun loungers, outdoor sofa, and outdoor heater for any chill winters evenings
* Lower terrace - private Heated Pool (pool towels are provided), glamorous glass-brick pool-side shower, sun loungers, electric awning for shade
* Beach trips - beach chairs, parasol and a coolbox are available for your trips to the lovely local beaches
GETTING TO CASA WINDLENOOK
* Alicante airport (1 hour)
* Valencia airport (1 hour 20)
* Madrid / Barcelona - both a 4 to 5 hour drive from Casa Windlenook if you fancy a city break too!
* Or take a road trip! We have experience of various routes through France and Spain - please ask and we’ll be happy to recommend
* Car is required, the villa has private off-road parking
* Inclusive Rates - to provide you with peace of mind, our pricing includes all anticipated charges for renting the villa for up to 6 guests. You will not be charged a supplement for energy use (such as air-conditioning), WiFi, linens / towels, or departure cleaning - items which are often charged as extras
* Pool Heating - is available as an option. If you choose to have the pool heated there will be a supplement of £125 per week
* Payment Schedule - a deposit of 25% secures your reservation at the time of booking, the balance of 75% being due 12 weeks prior to arrival
* Payment Methods - secure credit card transaction with PayPal, multiple currencies using TransferWise, or GBP, Euros or USD by bank transfer
* Security Deposit - of £250, fully refundable upon confirmation from our manager post your departure of no damage (normal wear and tear excepted), no pets, no smoking, and that all Terms and Conditions of rental have been complied with
* Rental period - generally for a minimum of one week from Saturday 4pm to Saturday 10am, particularly during busy periods. We can though be flexible dependent on availability, so if you're looking for an alternative arrival / departure day, a short break or 10 day stay, please do ask
* Smoking / Pets - the villa is strictly non-smoking, and we do not allow pets or animals
* Full Terms and Conditions - will be sent to you with your Booking Form, or upon request in advance
We are committed to maintaining the highest standards of cleaning and disinfection, putting your health and safety first. Your stay will be zero contact, and we’ll provide guidelines and information on local Covid-19 protocols. We aim to help you feel reassured and safe in your home away from home, so that even in these unusual times, you are able to relax and enjoy your stay. We are also offering a temporary flexible payment and cancellation policy:
- 25% deposit payable on booking
- Balance payable 12 weeks prior to arrival
- Full refund if cancelled more than 4 weeks before arrival
- If cancelled within 4 weeks, 50% refund, or, 100% transfer to a future date
Please do feel free to get in touch for any further information - we'll be delighted to help!
Eleanor & Mike
Casa Windlenook is registered for holiday rentals with the Spain Tourist Authority. License: VT-447009-A
|February 13th to March 26th||Per week||
( 10% discount for NHS )
|March 27th to May 28th||Per week||
( 10% discount for NHS )
|May 29th to July 9th||Per week||
( 10% discount for NHS )
|July 10th to August 27th||Per week||
|August 28th to October 1st||Per week||
|October 2nd to October 29th||Per week||
|October 30th to December 17th||Per week||
|December 18th to January 7th 2022||Per week||
|January 8th to April 1st 2022||Per week||
|Toaster||Dining seats||Dining room|
|Heating||Linens provided||Washing machine|
|Tumble dryer||Parking||Living room|
|Heated pool||Private pool||Balcony|
|Adventure||Away from it all||Family|