You pay NO BOOKING FEES when booked using this web-site and get free payment protection.
Bungalow Boss is a new modern two-bedroom villa which is trying to be environmentally friendly, with a solar power system and an air-heat pump which provides all the hot water, air-conditioning, and central heating. No extras for HLP.
Two large bedrooms, one ensuite bathroom, and a family shower room.
Fully fitted modern kitchen; double oven, fridge & freezer, dishwasher, microwave, and all that jass.
The sitting room and dining area overlook the village of Catalkoy; beautiful.
Good WiFi and a Smart TV so you can log in to your own Netflix.
Large utility room for your washing, drying, and ironing - there is a strong box for bits and bobs.
Lots of places to sit and relax next to the freshwater plunge pool; sunbeds and parasols.
Otterman Seating Platform; collapse on the rugs and large soft cushions with a good book and a drink.
Barbeque; charcoal for authentic cooking.
Orchard and herbs in the garden for use in the kitchen.
We have a very sturdy wooden cot if needed.
Rowena and Steve work to create a superb holiday home, one which has been carefully thought out to give you a relaxing and very pleasing stay; a home from home.
We are more than happy to help with airport transfers and car hire, so please ask if there is anything you need.
A gem in the Med and a secret around the world; Cyprus was run by the UK for a hundred years and has been a divided country for 40-odd years, we, in the North are an unrecognised country with embargo restrictions which means we don’t have large international retailers and alike, we are self-governing with funny rules and many foibles, but we do have a very welcoming population. We drive on the left, our electric plugs are the same as in the UK, the primary language is Turkish but so many people use English extremely well, our currency is the Turkish Lira which means prices and value for money is fabulous – a large glass of wallop in pub or restaurant is about a third of the cost. There is a huge array of restaurants, very many Cypriot styled which have some delicious local dishes, for example, Kleftiko, one can find Italian, American, Indian and many more styles, lots of coffee shops and some great pubs; don’t forget the relaxing beach-bars. If you like a flutter there are a number of world-class casinos most in the very large hotels. And, yes, there is a superb golf course not far from the villa.
Things of interest, to do and explore;
• Varosha (Marash) a five-mile area of Famagusta which has been closed to all for 46 years now open for all t+o wander and wonder.
• The dam and reservoir – a huge pipeline brings fresh water from Turkey 40-odd miles under the sea.
• The new factory building electric cars – Gunsel; look it up on Google, very exciting.
• Gillhams Winery – a winery high on the mountainside overlooking their vineyards, the wines are young but exceptionally delicious.
• Bellapais Abbey – medieval, beautiful, outstanding views, history abounds.
• The Hans of Lefkosa – old trading and resting buildings, restored and now offering artisan shopping and food from super cafes.
• Salamis – a Roman ruin, an ongoing excavation project; huge.
|Coffee maker||Dining seats||Dining room|
|Internet||Wood stove||Air conditioning|
|Heating||Linens provided||Washing machine|
|Away from it all||Family||Historic|