You pay NO BOOKING FEES when booked using this web-site and get free payment protection.
Kingfisher Cottage is a 3 bed luxury holiday cottage with sleeps 6/7 people, and is conveniently located close to Kingsbridge, South Devon within the South Hams area which is on the south coast of Devon. The cottage is ideal for families, as well as couples who enjoy a spacious property and is dog friendly.
Kingfisher Cottage has been running as a highly successful family managed self catering holiday cottage for the last 11 years, and is regularly used by the owners for their holiday so it has the personal touch..
Kingfisher Cottage formed from an 18th century stone barn is conveniently situated between Dartmouth and Salcombe and is located in a small community of 5 houses called Valley Springs which has its own natural spring water for you to enjoy.
The cottage is set within an (AONB) Area Of Outstanding Natural Beauty, just 10 minutes drive to the local beach Slapton Sands / Torcross, so provides a handy base for visiting the plentiful and stunning South Devon's beaches which are considered to be some of the best beaches in the UK.
Centrally located in South Devon Kingfisher Cottage offers easy access to visit Kingsbridge, Totnes, Salcombe, Dartmoor , Dartmouth as well as undertake outdoor activities such as walking, horse riding, fishing, kayaking sailing. Or for a more relaxed day simply having a cream tea or vising one of the National Trust, English Heritage properties or taking a train ride on the South Devon steam railway.
• Kingfisher cottage is situated in a rural position with plenty of parking next to the cottage and offers a large gated terrace for BBQ’s or simply relaxing.
• The surroundings are mainly farmland and countryside and offers plentiful green lanes to wander down and even walk to the coast which takes about 55 minutes.
• The cottage is well set up for children and has books, toys, high chairs, stair gates as well as a Wii console and games.
• For the evenings we have a plentiful DVD / blue ray library, books, board games, Freeview TV and character pubs to visit and enjoy a meal within 10 minutes drive.
• Linen and towels are provided and changed weekly. Wi-Fi is provided and included for your stay.
• Please come and enjoy our surrounding and unwind.
|21st to 28th December 2019||December||
£999 per week
|4th Jan to 14th Feb 2020||Jan / Feb||
£499 per week.
|15th -21st Feb 2020||Feb Half Term||
£649 per week
|22nd Feb to 27th March 2020||Feb / March||
£525 per week
|28th March to 17th April 2020||March / April||
£725 per week
|18th April to 22nd May 2020||April / May||
£595 Per Week
|23rd May to 29th May 2020||May Half Term||
£995 per Week
|30th May to 5th June 2020||Early June||
£675 Per Week
|6th to 12th June 2020||Mid June||
£775 per week
|13 June to 10th July 2020||June / July||
£875 per Week
|11th July to 4th September 2020||Summer Hols||
£1325 per Week
|5th to 11th Sept 2020||
£645 Per Week
|12th Sept to 23rd Oct 2020||Sept / Oct||
£549 per Week
|Children Welcome||Pets Welcome|
|Toaster||Dining seats||Dining room|
|Heating||Linens provided||Washing machine|
|Video library||Music library||Games|
|Adventure||Away from it all||Family|
|Sports activities||Tourist attractions|