You pay NO BOOKING FEES when booked using this web-site and get free payment protection.
Hello and welcome to Sunnyside! Our beautifully restored, 18th century cob cottage in the heart of the wonderful village of Saint Teath, North Cornwall. The cottage is situated within 100 yards of a fantastic pub, a well-stocked general store and post office, a cafe, a butchers, and the charming St Tetha Church.
Surrounded by quaint coastal villages, fantastic beaches, epic coastline, countless rural pubs and dozens of key tourist attractions, Sunnyside is the perfect location from where you can explore England's most beautiful county.
Our lovely little cottage has been modernised throughout, yet it still retains the charm and feel of rural, countryside accommodation. Within our cob walls which have stood for more than 300 years you will find;
- A lounge with original fireplace & log burner
- A modern, fully-equipped kitchen
- Dining/sitting room with impressive fireplace & log burner
- Two upstairs bedrooms, two double beds
- Jack & Jill-style en-suite shower room and toilet
- Utility/laundry room with second/downstairs toilet
- Gated front garden - the best spot for breakfast!
- Small enclosed rear patio
- Off-street parking for 2 vehicles
We placed Sunnyside on the holiday rental market for the first time back in July 2018, and we have really enjoyed our new venture, it has been overwhelming positive and really rewarding. We are thrilled with the feedback and reviews we have received, so be sure to read these while you are here.
Thank you for checking us out, please do get in touch if there is anything you wish to ask, we'd be delighted to help. And we look forward to welcoming you to Sunnyside soon!
|Dining seats||Dining room||Internet|
|Linens provided||Washing machine||Tumble dryer|