• Quality in Tourism Certificate
• No Hidden Charges
• Sleeps six
• Off road parking
• No smoking, vaping or e-cigarettes
• 2 Dogs welcome at no extra charge. (Medium dog crate available on request)
• Enclosed patio area
• Travel cot and highchair available
• Broadband, WiFi, DVD, Dab Radio
•. Close to Shops, Cafes and Restaurants
• Close to Beach and Parks (Beach has seasonal dog restrictions on part of it, but all year open to dogs further along
• Please note this property can only accommodate Saturday check in and out. Sorry no short breaks (New Year 2024/2025
being the exception).
• There is no EV charging facility available at Easy Reach.
• Ground floor: - Open plan living area with kitchen, breakfast bar, dining area (seats six) and lounge (seats six), WC and basin.
• Upstairs: - Three bedrooms: 1 x king-size, 1 x twin (zip and link, can be made super king-size on request), 1 x triple bunk (4ft
double below, standard single above).
Bathroom with L-shaped bath, shower over, basin and WC.
• Outside: - Off-road parking for one car and enclosed rear patio area.
About the location
At Easy Reach a welcoming home-from-home experience awaits you from the moment you arrive. Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac,
Easy Reach benefits from off-road parking for one car. A secure rear patio area captures the afternoon sun and makes this the perfect base for a holiday with children and/or pets.
Located just a few minutes stroll from Rhos promenade with its picturesque harbour, relaxed atmosphere and café culture you’ll find everything you need for a relaxing break right on your doorstep in this quiet seaside village. Immediately across the road from Easy Reach you will find a play park for the little ones as well as two free tennis courts and a football/basketball court for the more energetic. It is also an ideal place for a quick walk with your dogs before bedtime. Just a few minutes' walk further away there is an outdoor paddling pool and play area, crazy golf course and adult outdoor and indoor gym.
Whilst staying at Easy Reach your holiday can be as relaxing or as active as you choose: you could spend a day on the beach with an abundance of water sports available at Port Erias, where boats, kayaks and windsurfers can be hired; take a boat trip out to spot seals, porpoises and dolphins; visit Conwy Castle or the Victorian seaside town of Llandudno; stroll along the promenade; discover the miles of coastal walks; hire a bicycle to explore the area; watch the cricket or even play a round of golf.
With so much to do in the area you can even forget about driving until it’s time to go home, there’s a regular bus service just a couple of minutes’ walk away, and we are only a mile from Colwyn Bay railway station.
Enjoy walks to Angel Bay (1 mile), great fun for your dog and you may get to see the seals (season dependant), Heritage Trail around Rhos, or climb the 365 feet of Bryn Euryn Nature Reserve where on the way up you will see the ruins of Llys Erin and when you reach the top you can learn about the hill fort 'Dinerth'.
• A semi-detached home in the heart of the coastal village of Rhos-on-Sea on the beautiful North Wales coast.
Easy Reach is a well-equipped home-from-home decorated with coastal charm to create a warm, welcoming atmosphere no
matter what time of year you stay. This delightful holiday home is located at the bottom of a small quiet cul-de-sac, just five
minutes walk from the village centre and sandy beaches, making it the ideal family seaside holiday or relaxing break.
• With a traditional room layout, the open plan living area offers a welcoming place to sit and relax with double doors leading
through to the dining area and out through patio doors onto the enclosed rear patio where you can sit and relax into the
• The kitchen has been cleverly built through an archway to provide a large food preparation area and oak block breakfast
counter for your family/friends to gather round and keep you company whilst you’re busy.
• There is a downstairs WC with wash basin and a cleaning storage cupboard with items for guests to use.
• Upstairs the three bedrooms have been styled with a king-size master bedroom, a twin bedroom offering zip and link beds
that can make a super king-size on request, and a triple bunk room comprising a 4ft double bed below and a single on top.
• The bathroom is modern and stylish with a large L-shaped bath benefiting from a shower above to suit all requirements.
• Off-road parking for one vehicle means that you can park up and not worry about driving until it's time to leave.
• Gas central heating.
• Gas fire in lounge
• Electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, toaster, kettle, iron, ironing board,
clothes airier, rotary washing line.
• Hairdryers, hangers, Smart TV with FreeSat, WiFi, DVD
• Fuel and power included in rent.
• Bed linen and towels included, please bring your own beach towels.
• Travel cot, highchair, children's cutlery etc, potty, bottom bunk bed rail, stair gates and fireguard.
• Off-road parking for one car.
• Enclosed patio with furniture and seating for six, parasol and barbeque.
• Two well behaved dogs welcome. No dogs allowed upstairs. Please bring own pet bedding and towels. Two feeding bowls
provided. Medium dog crate available upon request.
• Bus stop, park, shops, pubs, beach all within a five - minute flat walk.
• Tennis rackets, beach toys, jigsaw puzzles, books and games for rainy days
• Soft play mats for patio
• Complimentary supplies
• Saturday Check in minimum 7 days. Sorry no short breaks (Christmas and New Year exceptions)
• Check-in time 4pm unless otherwise advised
• Named booking guest must be aged over 21
• Access not suitable for wheelchair users
• Easy Reach will not accommodate hen/stag or similar parties
• Sorry, no vaping or smoking policy within the house.
• Easy Reach is located in a quiet cul-de-sac.
• There is no facility for EV Charging at Easy Reach
Attractions close to Rhos-on-Sea
• Rhos on Sea Sandy Beach and Promenade
• Rhos on Sea Outdoor paddling pool and play park
•. Rhos on Sea Crazy Golf
• Rhos on Sea Puppet Theatre (Temporarily Closed)
• Welsh Mountain Zoo
• Bryn Euryn Nature Reserve
• Erias Leisure Centre with swimming pool, large park and boating lake
• Erias Stadium staging live concerts and International Rugby
• Colwyn Bay Blue Flag Beach
• Llandudno Victorian Pier
• The Great Orme with copper mines, dry ski slope, toboggan run, tubing, crazy golf and cafe
• Cable car, tram and scenic bus rides for the Great Orme
• Venue Cymru Theatre in Llandudno
• Llandudno outside paddling pool and indoor swimming pool
• Bodnant Garden
• St Asaph's Cathedral
• Snowdonia Mountains
• Bounce Below
• Mountain bike tracks
• Hill walking
• Horse riding